The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies) by…

The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies) (edition 2012)

by Pittacus Lore

Member:KeelyMay
Title:The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies)
Authors:Pittacus Lore
Info:HarperCollins (2012), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 448 pages

The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

It starts out a bit slow, on the run and meeting new characters, but ended with a bag as some questions left up in the air are answered and some new numbers surface, while loyal friends disappear. ( )
  RivetedReaderMelissa | Mar 22, 2018 |
I really enjoyed this book much more than the first one. Number Four is much less annoying but still does stupid crap. I won't say what, but he did some some things that were monumentally stupid. This book's plot switches viewpoints among the characters and like the first one, the entire thing is told in first person. ( )
  Moore31 | Feb 25, 2018 |
  Moore31 | Feb 25, 2018 |
I wonder if all the other books contain as many feels as action too cause I've been pumped but I also got my heart broken a bit. ( )
  Denicbt | Feb 5, 2018 |
I'm done with this series. If my boredom with the story had been the only issue, it wouldn't have received such a low rating. But it was definitely not the only issue. The book started off with first-person point of view of Marina, number seven. I preferred Marina to John, so all was good until a chapter began with first-person POV of John, without any warning. I was extremely confused because I thought Marina was still talking. I would have been mildly aggravated but okay with this had the situation not become worse. In the middle of a chapter, the POV switched. One paragraph we're prancing around in Spain, the next paragraph we're fighting Mogs in America. There's no indication of any switch, just the start of a new paragraph. I refuse to put up with that kind of stupidity.

"/> ( )
  captainbooknerd | Jan 11, 2018 |
The events in this book are real.

Names and places have been changed to protect the Lorien Six, who remain in hiding.

Other civilizations do exist.

Some of them seek to destroy you.
My name is Marina, as of the sea, but I wasn't called that until much later.

In a Spanish convent, seventeen-year-old Marina longs to join forces with her fellow Loriens to prepare for battle with the Mogadorians who destroyed their home planet, while in the United States, John, Six, and Sam elude authorities who think John is a terrorist.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,834,215 books! | Top bar: Always visible