El poder de seis by Pittacus Lore

El poder de seis (edition 2011)

by Pittacus Lore, Daniel Cortés (Translator), Eva Girona (Translator)

Member:sora91
Title:El poder de seis
Authors:Pittacus Lore
Other authors:Daniel Cortés (Translator), Eva Girona (Translator)
Info:Barcelona : Molino, 2011
Collections:Leídos, Read but unowned
Rating:***1/2
Tags:juvenil, ciencia ficción

The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

In this second book you are introduced to Marina, or Number Seven. She is in Spain with her Cepan Adilena living in an orphanage at a church. The story jumps between her pov and number Four's pov. I am really liking this series so far and can't wait to finish it. ( )
  MinDea | Nov 27, 2016 |
Man I'm so pissed that I'm done and the next full novel isn't out yet! I have to wait to find out what happens next. This series has definitely kept me interested! ( )
  PriPri77 | Jun 23, 2016 |
An interesting story ( )
  Shadow494 | Jun 20, 2016 |
I really like these stories. However, I must ask: What is UP with the different fonts? I understand that it is meant to be a visual reminder of the PoV, but I found it to be really jarring. Also, I kept reading the font for number Four in a robot voice in my head. I can't help it, but that's what I hear when I see that font. I thought that I would get used to it as I got farther into the book, but no such luck.

I also have a bit of a problem with authors who write themselves into the books. I find it to be too overbearing and heavy handed. I want to be immersed in a book and things like that snap me right out of it. I wouldn't have a problem with it as much if the author wrote himself in a humble or lowly part, but Pittacus Lore was a supreme being who brought hope to all of the people. Hmmmmmm...

The story is strong enough on its own without these gimmicks. ( )
  BuffyBarber | Jun 5, 2016 |
Great follow up to I am number four. I'm looking forward to the rest of this series ( )
  SashaM | Apr 20, 2016 |
The events in this book are real.

Names and places have been changed to protect the Lorien Six, who remain in hiding.

Other civilizations do exist.

Some of them seek to destroy you.
My name is Marina, as of the sea, but I wasn't called that until much later.

In a Spanish convent, seventeen-year-old Marina longs to join forces with her fellow Loriens to prepare for battle with the Mogadorians who destroyed their home planet, while in the United States, John, Six, and Sam elude authorities who think John is a terrorist.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 110,629,265 books! | Top bar: Always visible