Fins Are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs

Fins Are Forever (edition 2011)

by Tera Lynn Childs

Member:kitkat1991
Title:Fins Are Forever
Authors:Tera Lynn Childs
Info:Katherine Tegen Books (2011), Hardcover, 272 pages

Fins are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs

Cute, even if the heroine is a bubble-headed moron. ( )
  ElleyOtter | Nov 28, 2017 |
I liked this book even better than the first. I loved that she had options she didn't know about. I loved that she was so fierce and loyal to not only her friends but her kingdom. I also really liked seeing a bit of growth and change in Dosinia's character and am curious to see if it continues. Fantastic 2nd installment! ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
didn't know it was a sequal ( )
  Kaitlin_Michelle | Jul 14, 2014 |
Cover~3.5

I love the greens, they're very pretty but again, the picture of her just doesn't do it for me. She's a cute girl..But something about it just throws me off...I am not by any means putting her down...But I just don't know what it is about it that just doesn't do it for me...Other than the colors themselves.

Book~3.5

I didn't enjoy it as much as I did [b:Forgive My Fins|15820220|Forgive My Fins|Tera Lynn Childs|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1355052065s/15820220.jpg|6906328]...but it was still interesting enough to keep my attention to the end. I skipped a paragraph here or there when things got a bit too detailed and I was just ready to finish (in the last couple of chapters)...But I still thought it was cute and sweet...I love Quince still...Lilly's cousin, Dosinia, is finally getting some sense about her it seems.

Although I do have [b:Just for Fins|15820108|Just for Fins|Tera Lynn Childs|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1348083939s/15820108.jpg|18182117] here now and I want to know what happens...I am not sure if I will go straight to it or not..I tend to get bored easily when it comes to reading things that I am not already completely head over heals in love with anyway...This series, like I said before, is sweet, and really cute, but not something I would go screaming from the mountain tops about!...I may read something else first...But, I guess I will see. ( )
  MsBridgetReads | Jul 8, 2014 |
Cover~3.5

Book~3.5

OBridget1 | May 4, 2014 |

Mermaid princess Lily is about to renounce her place in the royal succession of the undersea kingdom of Thalassina and spend her life on land with the boy she loves, until her annoying cousin appears and throws her decision into doubt.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,921,604 books! | Top bar: Always visible