The Business of the 21st Century by Robert…

The Business of the 21st Century

by Robert T. Kiyosaki

632279,281 (3)None

This book just makes sense. It is a book everyone ought to read. It drove me even more to becoming who I want to be by doing what I want to do. It's short and to the point with a lot of information. You would want to keep this book for future reference.

You don't need to be a business person to appreciate what Robert T. Kiyosaki is saying. Most of us are programed to go with the flow. Do what the masses are doing. Are stuck doing thing they really are not happy doing. It's time for change. You make that choice.

I recommend that you get it NOW.

Read the first chapter to see for yourself. http://thebusinessofthe21stcentury.com/pdfs/DBCh1.pdf ( )
  callmejacx | Apr 16, 2011 |
I call these types of business books “Feel Good” books. The authors spends most of their time making you feel good about yourself, and I have no problem with that, we should all feel good about ourselves! However, this is supposed to be a business book and when a business book sounds more like a pep rally it is time to head for the door! This book is full of contradictions! These contradictions prove to me that slight of hand is taking place. The book is no different from the Rich Dad, Poor Dad books that Kiyosaki wrote. There is some truth, and even a hint at good business advice in them, but the books fail on too many levels to be worth the time. I recommend you look to other business books if you are serious about creating a business, improving your financial health or learning more about the economy. ( )
  Chris177 | Nov 8, 2010 |

Offers inspiration and advice for achieving financial independence by starting a business and investing.Te molesta la corrupcin en el mundo corporativo? Ests enojado con Wall Street y los grandes bancos? Tambin ests enfadado con el gobierno por tomar decisiones psimas y realizar muy pocas acciones buenas? O tal vez ests enojado contigo mismo porque no tomaste el control de tus finanzas desde hace tiempo? Sin dida, la vida es dura, pero ahora la pregunta inelidable es, qu vas a hacer al respecto? Quejarte y lamentarte por el estado actual de la economa o culpar a otros por no hacer nada respecto a tu futuro financiero. Su quieres riqueza, necesitas trabajar por ella. Necesitas tomar las riendas de tu futuro y controlar tus fuentes de ingresos, ahora! -- p. [4] of cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,760,101 books! | Top bar: Always visible