Fifth Avenue by Christopher Smith

Fifth Avenue (edition 2010)

by Christopher Smith, Constance Hunting (Editor), Kathlyn Tenga-Gonzalez (Cover Design)

Member:JosephLYoung
Title:Fifth Avenue
Authors:Christopher Smith
Other authors:Constance Hunting (Editor), Kathlyn Tenga-Gonzalez (Cover Design)
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2010), Paperback, 450 pages
Tags:e'book mystery

Fifth Avenue by Christopher Smith

2012 (1) crime fiction (1) December (1) DRM (1) e'book mystery (1) ebook (5) epub (1) fiction (6) Fifth Avenue (2) free (1) freebie (2) goodreads (1) indie (1) K (1) Kindle (10) Kindle Edition (1) kindle-freebie (1) Kindle2 (1) mystery (3) Mystery/Thriller (1) nook (1) novel (1) read (2) S (1) series (1) suspense (1) thriller (5) to-read (7) upload5 (1)

A good introduction to how the very rich live and play. If the capital crimes committed are an indication of the participants happiness, then the age old axiom (money doesn't bring happiness) is proven true in this story. Characters live life outside my experience but, as they are portrayed, it seems the characters are real. I found myself cheering for the underdogs as usual. The story moved at a good pace and never a chance to lose interest. I read it straight through and left another book I was reading to get back to this story. I'm looking forward to reading the two follow on books that I also purchased at the same time as this book. Thoroughly enjoyed and highly recommend. ( )
  JosephLYoung | Dec 15, 2012 |

Christopher Smith is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,277,111 books! | Top bar: Always visible