Grave New Day by Lina Gardiner
1121,198,931 (3.67)None

Grave New Day is book 3 in the vampire hunter series. You do not have to read any of the others to read this, you would be able to start right in. The main character is a female vampire that hunts vampires. She had a great partner but he is now missing. I don't want to write more on that do to spoilers. She has a bounty on her head from other vampires and there is plenty of action. She meets a strange man with incredible abilities. Once she finds her partner, he has strange powers. Together they must fight the oldest of the vampires to save their closest friends. I can't say much here so it sounds dull but trust me, it is so filled with excitement. The characters are well developed, plot is action packed, twists and turns, surprises everywhere, and a little romance in the mix. The book never gets dull. I read book 2 and 3 in one sitting. You will want to read this series! I reviewed this book for NetGalley. ( )
  MontzaleeW | Mar 3, 2016 |
for full review go to: http://wp.me/p5Q4Dh-GS

Spoilers possible!

John Brittain is dead. The grief spilling from the first pages of this book is palpable… at least for me. I’m a sucker for those sad male protagonists that are killed off and then resurrected.

Jess has half a soul which her brother, Father Vandermire, helped save. Her soul becomes endangered when she loses her focus after John was killed. Then John comes back to life to be with Jess and they have to figure out how to fight Old World vamps that want to bring the first vampire back from the beyond, turn the humans into cattle and rule the world. Weird things happen, John becomes a leaner, meaner fighting machine and Jess turns human. Huh. All in due course, the battle rages and all turns out for the best. ( )
  NellOneBookTwo | Aug 25, 2015 |

Lina Gardiner is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,774,379 books! | Top bar: Always visible