Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
MCAT Organic Chemistry Review (Graduate School Test Preparation)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0375427937, Paperback)The MCAT is a test of more than just the facts about basic physical and biological sciences—it’s an in-depth, rigorous examination of your knowledge of scientific concepts and principles, as well as your critical-thinking and writing skills. With the Princeton Review’s subject-specific MCAT series, you can focus your review on the MCAT topics that are most challenging to you. Each book in the series contains the most in-depth coverage of subjects tested on the MCAT.
Each chapter in MCAT Organic Chemistry Review includes:
• Full-color illustrations and diagrams
• Examples of organic chemistry questions and their solutions, worked out step by step
• Chapter Review Quizzes and answers
• A real, MCAT-style practice passage with questions and answers
• Bulleted summaries for quick review
MCAT Organic Chemistry Review also includes:
• A complete glossary of organic chemistry terms
• A summary sheet of chemical reactions
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:34:36 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.