Scott Hahn's Study Guide for The Lamb's…

Scott Hahn's Study Guide for The Lamb's Supper (2010)

by Scott Hahn

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
A great companion to the "Lamb's Supper! I read this book about a year ago and thought the comparison between Revelation and the Catholic Mass was compelling. This study guide adds additional depth by providing insightful questions, summary of key points, and references from scripture and the catechism. WOuld be very good for a study group. ( )
  peach3009 | Oct 26, 2011 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This book made me want to reread "The Lamb's Supper" and form a group to discuss it. I always enjoy Scott Hahn, even though sometimes I feel like the gist is the same in each book. I just can't read a whole stream of Scott Hahn books in a row like I can with other authors. Anyway, this book did make me think deeper about the Eucharist, and for that I'm grateful!
  Suso711 | Jun 23, 2011 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Scott Hahn provides a nice supplement to The Lamb's Supper in this well thought out study guide. Provides a good look at the eucharist for both catholics and protestants alike.
  andy.hochadel | Jun 21, 2011 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I have always found much to learn from Scott Hahn, and The Lamb's Supper may have been my introduction to his writings, so I was thrilled to have this study guide sent to me for free. I had intended to re-read the original, but newer projects continue to make that not possible. I do appreciate the references to the Catachism, as my study group is currently reading the section on Eucharist. The Eucharist is one of those gifts that you can unwrap forever, and you will never get to the end of it. Thanks for the pointers, Scott!
  2wonderY | Apr 13, 2011 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
A great companion to "The Lamb's Supper" - very thought provoking. It's an entirely different way to look at the Eucharist. Love it! ( )
  lhlady | Mar 23, 2011 |

A study guide to compliment Hahn's "The Lamb's Supper" bestseller. Each charter contains a Summary and Key Points, Scripture Reference, Doctirne, a Song (Lyrics to a Catholic Hymn), and Questions for Reflection and Discussion.

In The Lamb’s Supper, Scott Hahn connects the Catholic Mass with the early Christians’ understanding of the New Testament’s Book of Revelation, explaining that the mystical visions of heaven found in Revelation can shed light on the sacrifice and celebration of the Eucharist. This message helps readers to more fully understand their faith, and the book is widely embraced by readers around the world.

With this new companion book, readers—both individuals and groups—now have everything they need to further deepen their engagement with, understanding of, and enthusiasm for Catholicism’s central and defining Sacrament, the Eucharist. With his Study Guide for The Lamb’s Supper, Scott Hahn adds summary and key points, scriptural references, excerpts from Church teachings, songs of praise, and questions for reflection and discussion for each section of the original to supplement, complement, and illuminate his bestselling work.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:43:46 -0400)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Scott Hahn's Study Guide for the Lamb's Supper by Scott Hahn was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,362,942 books! | Top bar: Always visible