Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
MCAT General Chemistry Review (Graduate School Test Preparation)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0375427945, Paperback)The MCAT is a test of more than just the facts about basic physical and biological sciences—it’s an in-depth, rigorous examination of your knowledge of scientific concepts and principles, as well as your critical-thinking and writing skills. With the Princeton Review’s subject-specific MCAT series, you can focus your review on the MCAT topics that are most challenging to you. Each book in the series contains the most in-depth coverage of subjects tested on the MCAT.
Each chapter in MCAT General Chemistry includes:
• Full-color illustrations, charts, and diagrams
• Examples of general chemistry questions and their solutions, worked out step by step
• Chapter Review Quizzes and answers
• A real, MCAT-style practice passage with questions and answers
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
MCAT General Chemistry Review also includes:
• A complete glossary of general chemistry terms
• A general chemistry formula sheet
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:03:45 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.