Mr Gum and the Secret Hideout by Andy…

Mr Gum and the Secret Hideout

by Andy Stanton

Series: Mr. Gum

Polly and Friday are on another crazy adventure on the streets of Lamonic Bibber. But what could that fiend be up to this time? Could there be 8 ladies all called Pamela? Will Friday O'Leary have to wrestle a man-eating Octopus? Who knows? Either way, it'll be barking bonkers.

Polly and Friday and their little pal Alan Taylor are back to adventures again, but this one is much worst than any others they have completed. Clouds are falling out of the sky, and all sorts of crazy and bazaar ideas are popping everywhere. But can the Department of Clouds and Yoghurts save the amazing but cruel day?

This adventure is basically up to Old Granny's hobby of swift sips and crafty guzzles of sherry and Billy William the Third and Mr Gum's way of meat.

This book was great, and I am sad to say that it is the end of the Mr Gum series. You have to read them again and again, but then you know what is to happen and knowing what is to happen happens to happen worse.

Andy Stanton may well be my favourite author, and that David guy as my favourite illustrator, but these books might just be TOO GOOD to actually like!*

*I'm saying that this is a marvellous book, not a horrible one. ( )
  LaviniaRossetti | Sep 6, 2016 |

Is contained in

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,822,439 books! | Top bar: Always visible