Requiem by Lauren Oliver

Requiem

by Lauren Oliver

Series: Delirium (3)

In general I'm not a huge fan of series but this has been one of my favourites - complex and extremely well written. The ending made me appreciate the series even more.
  chronic | Mar 23, 2017 |
Pretty good series. I was scared it would end like Divergent. It did not!!!! ( )
  laura.w.douglas | Mar 9, 2017 |
Laziest, most ridiculous non-ending ever. Thanks for resolving nothing and taking all the main characters absolutely nowhere. I rarely write reviews, but this is a trilogy! Why are there still six billion issues that need explaining and 15 characters who have learned nothing and gone nowhere?
I am officially black-listing an author for the first time in my entire life. You had three whole books with which to seduce me and you failed miserably. Goodbye forever, Lauren Oliver! ( )
  benandhil | Sep 28, 2016 |
Hana is back! I'm so glad Hana's character was developed more in the final part of this series. Also the character of "love" is finally developed, which it should since this series is about love! Love comes is so many forms not just romantic. Hana and Lena have friendship kind of love, Anabel has love for her daughters, Lena loves Gracie, Raven loves freedom, so many types of love! Although parts of this novel felt slow, and the Julian-Lena-Alex triangle felt strained and weird, and Coral's character was undeveloped, I still think this was a fantastic wrap up to a fantastic series. ( )
  mleivers | Aug 29, 2016 |
The Ending was terrible!!!!! Worse than the Hunger Games series ending by a million times. It makes me wish that I never started the series at all. I seriously thought my kindle didn't download the last pages or it was a publishing error. I'm all for a deeper meaning, but really you can explain it and finish the story! What a horrible waste of time!!!! On a positive note, I can now mark of Before I Fall from my reading list, because based on her blog it appears that the ending is written the same way. ( )
  DRHearne | Apr 14, 2016 |
For Michael, who took down the walls.
I've started dreaming of Portland again.

"While Lena navigates the increasingly dangerous Wilds, her best friend, Hana, lives a safe, loveless life in Portland."--

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,241,383 books! | Top bar: Always visible