Requiem (Delirium) by Lauren Oliver

Requiem (Delirium) (edition 2013)

by Lauren Oliver

Info:HarperCollins (2013), Hardcover, 432 pages

Requiem by Lauren Oliver

2.5 stars ( )
  thepageparamour | Sep 9, 2018 |
I know there are a lot of people who didn't care for this book, but I really liked it a lot. Sure, there could have been a nicely wrapped up package for an ending but obviously that's not what the author wanted to do. And in the end it's her vision that matters. Very nicely done! ( )
  PaulaNoakes | Aug 13, 2018 |
Thankfully, this book was a lot better than I anticipated. I was so scared that it was going to completely be another love-triangle tale after the ending of the last book. While the love-triangle was a prominent part of the story, the book wasn't entirely focused on it the entire time which made me breath a sigh of relief. I really loved reading from Hana's point-of-view. I love her character and, in addition, it was nice to read from the viewpoint of someone who is "cured". While I still have some issues with the book, I ended really liking it in the end. Great read! ( )
  spellbindingstories | May 24, 2018 |
I really enjoyed the way the book took turns with Lena and Hanna on each chapter. I felt a bit short changed on the end though. There were some unanswered questions about key characters that I would have liked to have found out more of. ( )
  Verkruissen | May 10, 2018 |
I loved this series! ( )
  EdenSteffey | Mar 14, 2018 |
For Michael, who took down the walls.
I've started dreaming of Portland again.

"While Lena navigates the increasingly dangerous Wilds, her best friend, Hana, lives a safe, loveless life in Portland."--

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,989,638 books! | Top bar: Always visible