Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Supernatural (Nightwalkers book 5.5) by…
220779,591 (3.92)1
Member:Slion
Title:Supernatural (Nightwalkers book 5.5)
Authors:Larissa Ione
Other authors:Alexandra Ivy, Jacquelyn Frank, G. A. Aiken
Info:Zebra (2011), Paperback, 368 pages
Collections:Anthology Collections, Demonica novels, Nightwalkers, Guardians of Eternity
Rating:*****

Supernatural by Larissa Ione (2011)

*This review is only for the Dragon Kin portion of this anthology at this time.*

I found I really liked Bram's character in this novella. The gender reversal was appealing to me...having a male pining for the female instead of the other way around. Having the female be the mighty warrior. I enjoyed that. I also enjoyed reading about the sea dragons and learning some of the dynamics of the other classifications of dragon shifters. All in all a great read! ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
Rating for the G.A. Aiken book only. ( )
  Bambi_Unbridled | Mar 19, 2016 |
I read this paranormal book for G.A. Aiken and felt her story about Ghleanna and Bram was a good addition to her dragon series. I also enjoyed Ione's story about Nathen and Lena but I couldn't get into the other two stories. The plot in Ivy's story was too erratic – despise or love, dead or not. Frank's story had too many thoughts and I didn't finish.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
Only read GA Aiken's Dragon on Top ( )
  mearias | Sep 23, 2013 |
rating is for shelly's story, which was great. ( )
  crankypants16 | Sep 23, 2013 |

Ione, Larissaprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Aiken, G. A.main authorall editionsconfirmed
Frank, Jacquelynmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Ivy, Alexandramain authorall editionsconfirmed

"Vampire Fight Club" by Larissa Ione: When a wave of violence forces shape shifter Vladlena to go undercover, her first stop is a haven of vice - with a dangerously sexy vamp in charge. Both Vladlena and Nathan are hiding something, but they can't conceal the lust that simmers between them..."Darkness Eternal" by Alexandra Ivy: After being held captive by one vampire for four centuries, Kata had no intention of taking another one to the underworld with her. Yet even in the pits of hell, there's no ignoring the intoxicating desire awakened by his touch..."Kane" by Jacquelyn Frank: Kane knows Corrine was meant to be his...just as he knows that truly possessing the lovely human is forbidden. But on the night of the Samhain moon, the beast in every demon in stronger than reason, and Kane's hunger is more powerful than any punishment..."Dragon on Top" by G.A. Aiken: Escorting the highborn Bram through deadly Sand Dragon territory will try Ghleanna's patience...and her resolve. For Bram is determined to enhance the journey with a seduction no female could resist...… (more)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Larissa Ione's book Supernatural was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Larissa Ione is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,484,873 books! | Top bar: Always visible