Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Frommer's Complete Guide: Chicago
No current Talk conversations about this book.
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0764539035, Paperback)Experience a place the way the locals do. Enjoy the best it has to offer. And avoid tourist traps. At Frommer's, we use 150 outspoken travel experts around the world to help you make the right choices. Frommer's. Your guide to a world of travel experience.
Choose the Only Guide That Gives You:
* Everything you need to know to have a great trip, from descriptions of Frank Lloyd Wright's architecture to the best deep-dish pizza and the newest clubs and restaurants.
* Outspoken opinions on what's worth your time and what's not.
* Exact prices, so you can plan the perfect trip no matter what your budget.
* Off-the-beaten-path experiences and undiscovered gems, plus new takes on top attractions.
* The best hotels and restaurants in every price range, with candid reviews.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:32:48 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.