Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse/True…

Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 11) (edition 2011)

by Charlaine Harris

Member:litalex
Title:Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 11)
Authors:Charlaine Harris
Info:Ace Hardcover (2011), Edition: 1 Mti, Hardcover, 336 pages
Collections:Your library, Read but unowned
Rating:***
Tags:Sookie Stackhouse, paranormal

Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris

Recently added byKevanne, KrisGPS, CandaceVan, ashes.rm, wm3395, KelMunger, MzKitty, kayjenx, private library
    Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (Mind_Booster_Noori)
    Mind_Booster_Noori: This is the first of the series. If you like this book you should read the series, starting by the first (there's characters' development and references to previous books, so this series should be read in publishing order...)

English (156)  French (1)  Piratical (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (159)
I think maybe Harris has run out of places for Sookie's storyline to go and supernatural creatures for her to meet. At this point, Sookie should be more careful about avoiding dangerous situations and whatnot. I think I'm tiring of this. ( )
  EmScape | Sep 19, 2016 |
Dear Bill,
I hate you. Go away.

Sincerely,
Me ( )
  imahorcrux | Jun 22, 2016 |
Not really mystery heavy but a lot of stuff with the characters, great action and events. Annoying there's so many unanswered questions waiting for next book, but I'll hold my breath and see (of course) ( )
  ErinPaperbackstash | Jun 14, 2016 |
My expectations were higher for this book.
  Emmy_Gerard | Jun 3, 2016 |
It took me a little while to get back into Ms Harris's style of writing. I mostly liked this installment in the Sookie Stackhouse novels, but as usual, I am somewhat ambivalent about Sookie.
I would recommend this to fans of True Blood, however I would love to see the lead character decide whether she is a victim or a heroine. And she really, really needs to take something for her ADD. ( )
  lostkiwi | May 26, 2016 |

Charlaine Harrisprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Desimini, LisaCover artistsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Parker, JohannaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
I have to dedicate this book to the memory of my mother: She would not have thought it strange to have an urban fantasy novel dedicated to her. She was my biggest fan and my most faithful reader. There was so much to admire about my mother. I miss her every day.
The attic had been kept locked until the day after my grandmother died.

"With her knack for being in trouble's way, Sookie Stackhouse witnesses the firebombing of Merlotte's, the bar where she works. Since Sam Merlotte is now known to be two-natured, suspicion falls immediately on the anti-shifters in the area. Sookie suspects otherwise, but her attention is divided when she realizes that her lover, Eric Northman, and his "child" Pam are plotting to kill the vampire who is now their master. Gradually, Sookie is drawn into the plot--which is much more complicated than she knows. Caught up once again in the politics of the vampire world, Sookie will learn that she is as much of a pawn as any ordinary human--and that there is a new queen on the board..."--… (more)

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,267,457 books! | Top bar: Always visible