Mr. Klutz Is Nuts! by Dan Gutman

Mr. Klutz Is Nuts! (2004)

by Dan Gutman

This book was so exciting. I loved it. I would not like to change anything in this book, because it was well written. I think any kid with a sense of humor would enjoy this book. I believe third and fourth graders would really enjoy reading this book.
  aevans1 | Nov 27, 2012 |
this is heck a funny!ha ha ha ha ( )
  cindyzhou2010 | Apr 27, 2011 |
This is a very cute book! A variety of age groups would love this book because of its lighthearted nature and silly context. The story is about a school whose principal offers to throw a chocolate party if they do 1 million math problems. They are successful at completing all of the problems so the school gets their chocolate party. The principal then offers other rewards that progressively get crazier. When this continues the kids conclude that he is nuts! ( )
  KFBruck | Mar 6, 2011 |
This is a funny book about a second grade class. When their principal offers to throw a chocolate party for the school if they do 1 million math problems, the kids start doing math like crazy. (Wouldn't you?) After the chocolate party, the rewards get progressively more extreme until the kids decide that Mr. Klutz is nuts!

This book has nice short chapters that are perfect for pre-bedtime reading. My first grade son laughed out loud at some of Mr. Klutz's antics. We've already gotten three more books in the series. I love finding a good new series for him! ( )
  porch_reader | Oct 28, 2010 |

Never before has school been this mixed up—or this much fun!

Principal Klutz was hanging upside down from the school flagpole! He kissed a pig on the lips and painted his bald head orange! And now he wants to bungee jump off the roof of the school dressed as Santa Claus!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:32 -0400)

A skateboarding principal offers unusual incentives to his students to motivate them to learn more.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,317,456 books! | Top bar: Always visible