Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich

Smokin' Seventeen (edition 2011)

by Janet Evanovich

Member:Hanneri
Title:Smokin' Seventeen
Authors:Janet Evanovich
Info:Headline Publishing Group (2011), Paperback
Rating:***
Tags:Chick Lit

Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich

English (125)  Piratical (1)  All (126)
I gave this series up at book 12. I loved the earlier books but the story line got stale and the plot was literally the same in every book. Boring. But I've seen some reviews that indicated this newest one is good. I thought it might be fun to listen as I walked the dogs or cleaned the house. Stay tuned.

Update: I finished this but it was a chore. One star = didn't like and wouldn't recommend to anyone. This series has run it's course long ago. ( )
  janb37 | Feb 13, 2017 |
I giggled uncontrollably, as anyone should when reading a Stephanie Plum story. I listened to this which ups the odds when Lula is in the picture. I'm giving this a five star even though I figured out "who done it" very early in the story. And don't even get me started on the ending...but the giggling made up for everything. 😂 ( )
  whybehave2002 | Jan 13, 2017 |
I absolutely loved this book! It has been one of my favorites from the whole series. The ending, however, frustrated me because I wanted to know who Stephanie chose, lol! I am so looking forward to November and the release of Explosive Eighteen. This is one of my favorite series, ever! ( )
  CarpeLibrum58 | Jun 4, 2016 |
Another great addition to the Plum series. In a way I just want her to pick someone and then I'm remember that would pretty much end the series so I'm content again. I just love Lula! LoL can't wait for 18!! ( )
  LenaR0307 | May 30, 2016 |
Wow I am surprissed at all the great reviews... Stepanie havin sex with Ranger should have been something more then vordo..and so out of character to just have spontaneous quickies with ranger...ugh...the story was so close to being good but it was never bout steph and ll bout Lula and the side kicks perhaps its time to chose ranger or morelli and retire the series! ( )
  nraichlin | Jan 26, 2016 |

Janet Evanovichprimary authorall editionscalculated
King, LoreleiReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Thanks to Shirley Eng for suggesting the title for this book.
My Grandma Mazur called me early this morning.

Where there’s smoke there’s fire, and no one knows this better than New Jersey bounty hunter Stephanie Plum. Dead bodies are showing up in shallow graves on the empty construction lot of Vincent Plum Bail Bonds. No one is sure who the killer is, or why the victims have been offed, but what is clear is that Stephanie’s name is on the killer’s list.
Short on time to find evidence proving the killer’s identity, Stephanie faces further complications when her family and friends decide that it’s time for her to choose between her longtime off-again-on-again boyfriend, Trenton cop Joe Morelli, and the bad boy in her life, security expert Ranger. Stephanie’s mom is encouraging Stephanie to dump them both and choose a former high school football star who’s just returned to town. Stephanie’s sidekick, Lula, is encouraging Stephanie to have a red-hot boudoir “bake-off.” And Grandma Bella, Morelli’s old-world grandmother, is encouraging Stephanie to move to a new state when she puts “the eye” on Stephanie.
With a cold-blooded killer after her, a handful of hot men, and a capture list that includes a dancing bear and a senior citizen vampire, Stephanie’s life looks like it’s about to go up in smoke.
(The hardcover edition of Smokin’ Seventeen contains two smokin’ hot stickers inside!)

Where there's smoke there's fire, and no one knows this better than New Jersey bounty hunter, Stephanie Plum. The bail bonds office has burned to the ground, and bodies are turning up in the empty construction lot. To make matters worse, Stephanie is working out of a motor home she shares with a dancing bear, and Joe Morelli's old-world grandmother has declared a vendetta against her. And just when Stephanie decides it might be time to choose between the two men in her life, Morelli and Ranger, a third man from Stephanie's past moves back to Trenton...… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,900,720 books! | Top bar: Always visible