The Ghost Hunter (The Hunter, #1) by Lori…

The Ghost Hunter (The Hunter, #1)

by Lori Brighton

I really enjoyed reading this book. The amount of erotica surprised me, it would have been nice to have gotten a heads up, although it wouldn't have stopped me reading this. I hope to read the next one. Lori is a talented writer and keeps the readers engaged throughout. ( )
  KarinaKantas | Apr 20, 2018 |
I started this months ago, read it after a short story was shorter than thought. Still trying to really enjoy. May just give up and delete. Never finished. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
Read for Fun!
Challenges: Why Buy The Cow?
Overall Rating 4.00
Story Rating 4.25
Character Rating 3.75

First Thought when Finishing: When is the next book?

What I Loved: What a fascinating world Lori Brighton has created with Ancient Knights that are now Ushering Angels, Vampires, Werewolves, Faye, Seers, and Witches. I am sure there are several more types of supes to come in this very cool town. I think it can be a hot bed for many stories to come! The action was intense and I loved the twists/turns in the mystery of the basement. I don't want to give anything away so I will leave it at that!

What I Liked: All of the characters in The Ghost Hunter were likable and you wanted to know so much more about them. I wish we could have grown a bit more attached to them but I have a feeling that will come as the series progresses. There were 2 characters specifically I wanted to learn more about: Camille and Devon. I think they kind of stole the show and I hope they are in the future books!

What left me wanting: I can't find a description of the next book or it's release date (Lori's blog says maybe end of Jan but there is no description). The title is the Demon Hunter so I am hoping it is about Devon.

Bottom Line: This is a great world that I think Paranormal Fans will enjoy!

Author:
[ai:Lori Brighton|2919562|Lori Brighton|http://photo.goodreads.com/authors/1261058902p2/2919562.jpg]

Books in Series:
[bc:The Ghost Hunter|9571040|The Ghost Hunter (The Hunter #1)|Lori Brighton|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1325646708s/9571040.jpg|14175269][bc:The Demon Hunter|13365632|The Demon Hunter (The Hunter Series)|Lori Brighton|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51IXLCm0GAL._SL75_.jpg|18594456] ( )
  thehistorychic | Apr 3, 2013 |
Such a dfferent change to the paranormal books I've been reading lately. I really enjoyed the concept and can't wait to experience more in this series. ( )
  wndy2011 | Dec 12, 2012 |
Read from January 02 to 04, 2012

Read for Fun!
Challenges: Why Buy The Cow?
Overall Rating 4.00
Story Rating 4.25
Character Rating 3.75

First Thought when Finishing: When is the next book?

Bottom Line: This is a great world that I think Paranormal Fans will enjoy! ( )
  thehistorychic | Jan 6, 2012 |

As a fallen angel destined for a life of servitude, Cristian Lucius is relegated to protecting earth from unwanted spirits. But he can’t accomplish this daunting task alone. He requires assistance from the very woman who frustrates him as much as she intrigues him. Cristian is determined to ignore his intense attraction for Ashley, and focus on his mission. If they don’t work together, they won’t have a chance in hell of defeating the demon threatening their lives. The problem is getting Ashley to trust him. No easy task, for Cristian is the very man responsible for her father’s disappearance.

Ashley Hunter is intent on uncovering the truth about her father's disappearance. But Ashley realizes she's in for more than she bargained. Not only has she inherited a decrepit pub, she's also inherited ghosts and demons. Then Cristian arrives, a mysterious man who insists he only needs a room to rent. She believes him, until one by one her ghosts start disappearing...… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,431,183 books! | Top bar: Always visible