Reaper (Soul Screamers) by Rachel Vincent

Reaper (Soul Screamers) (edition 2010)

by Rachel Vincent

Member:pnh002
Title:Reaper (Soul Screamers)
Authors:Rachel Vincent
Info:Harlequin Teen (2010), Kindle Edition, 55 pages
Collections:Read, Hot Literary Guys
Rating:*****

Reaper by Rachel Vincent

Awww...It was really great to read a little bit about Tod and how he was before becoming a reaper. I can't wait to get my hands on 'My Soul to Steal'. ( )
  LenaR0307 | May 30, 2016 |
This book had me chuckling from the first page. I thoroughly enjoyed the author's clean writing style (no purple anything here, folks) and her witty, sarcastic voice. Oz is a fantastic character, but I have to say my personal favorite was Bard, the reluctant "mentor" and all around asshole (But in a good way). With Reaper, Monroe takes a humorous and fresh look at the age-old tale of "Death" and those who dole it out, but beneath the sass and sarcasm is a deeper, more important message. I look forward to more from this author and possibly a follow-up book featuring Bard. ( )
  ReneeMiller | Feb 25, 2016 |
This free short kindle book was the first I have read of Ms. Vincent's work and I was pleasantly surprised. I tis the story of how a young man gave up his future to save his brother and his new path. It was engaging and the characters were very realistic. I will look for the rest in this series to continue the story. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
I was so unbelievably excited when I heard that Rachel Vincent was writing a novella for Tod. I love Tod, he has to be one of my favorite characters in the whole Soul Screamers world. I really enjoyed reading this little shorty for him. I had no idea that Tod had such a sensitive side...but you never know....I heart him even more after reading this though.

My heart was breaking through most of this, you should be warned, I was so sad for the whole situation but I am glad we get to have both Nash and Tod around, the world would be a sad lonely place without them both.

I don't have a whole lot to say since this is just a shorty but there was a tiny bit of teen steam...which is like a very light and mild version of adult steam...but steam nonetheless which was awesome. ( )
  rosetyper9 | Nov 12, 2015 |
I liked the story, but feel I would have gotten more out of it if I'd read her Soul Screamers series. I'll definitely be checking it out! ( )
  bonreads | Jun 11, 2014 |
To all the readers who've asked for more of Tod, I couldn't be happier to oblige!
Staring down at the man on the bed, I couldn't help but suspect the coincidence.

"Tod Hudson was a typical teenager. He liked girls, sports, food, and tolerated his younger brother, Nash. In fact, he had his whole life in front of him -- and due to his bean sidhe heritage, it should have been a very long life indeed. All of that changed in one horrible moment and suddenly Tod had to make a choice. Life... Death... or something Between...."--Series website.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 107,481,303 books! | Top bar: Always visible