Everlasting by Alyson Noël

Everlasting

by Alyson Noël

[b:Evermore|3975774|Evermore (The Immortals, #1)|Alyson Noel|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1317063541s/3975774.jpg|4021549] me gustó. [b:Blue Moon|6134826|Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2)|Alyson Noel|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1317065153s/6134826.jpg|6313389] me pareció tristemente malo, pero debido a que el primero me había gustado decidí darle una nueva oportunidad a esta serie y leer [b:Shadowland|6581511|Shadowland (The Immortals, #3)|Alyson Noel|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1317792801s/6581511.jpg|7253963], debo decirles que fue una muy mala idea debido a que el libro es increíblemente peor que el anterior.

Esta serie va en picada. Comienza con una historia con mucho potencial y termina convertido en un "que triste haber perdido mi tiempo en esto". Sin embargo, soy una persona muy curiosa y algo masoquista, y decidí saltarme algunos libros (no tan masoquista como para leerlos todos) y simplemente leer el final.

Mi opinión al respecto: Este libro es tan malo que me dio tristeza. Ahorren su tiempo. Lean otros libros que si valgan la pena. SÁLVENSE. NO LEAN ESTO SI PUEDEN EVITARLO, ni ninguno de los libros de esta saga.
  Glire | Jul 7, 2014 |
Oh. Jeez. This book was....dismal, was the word I used when I was talking to Steph about reading. I read 1-5 together and very effect of being able to roll with it. That reading six made me sure I never handled Breaking Dawn alone either.

I'm amazed I ever made it to the end of this book. ( )
  wanderlustlover | Jul 24, 2013 |

I'm amazed I ever made it to the end of this book. ( )
  wanderlustlover | Jul 24, 2013 |
The book Everlasting is the final book of the Immortal series. This book is where everything ends. Ever and Damen finally get the antidote to the spell Damen was under and can touch again. Ever finds out if she loves Damen or Jude. At the end of this story Ever chooses between the two, and after all the past lives she has spent with Jude, Ever still picks Damen. Damen and Ever can finally be together, forever.
This book is really good. I kinda miss that the series is over, but i loved it so much. This book is for Young Adults or teenagers. ( )
  Hailey.Parker1234 | Mar 29, 2012 |
Everlasting was such an awesome book! It was also completely not what I was expecting. This series just kept getting better and better as it went along which isn't usually the case. Ever's journey from the beginning first book until the end of the last one was amazing! I really liked how you're right there with her as she learns from her mistakes. She's a completely different person now than she was and understandably so because of all she's been through.

The only thing that really bothered me about this one was Damen's attitude toward the end of the book. But I guess I get why the author did it the way she did. Anyway, I really ended up enjoying this young adult paranormal series!! ( )
  Annesanse | Mar 4, 2012 |

Ever and Damen have spent centuries facing down bitter rivals, jealous friends, and their own worst fears in the hope of being together forever, but something threatens to tear them apart.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,797,888 books! | Top bar: Always visible