Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi: Conviction by…

Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi: Conviction

by Aaron Allston (Author)

Series: Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi (7), Star Wars (44 ABY)

127None94,169 (3.79)7

fun. ( )
  MilesVor | Apr 4, 2014 |
I was tempted to give this book 4 stars, but then I realized it was because the previous books [by Denning and Golden] were so mediocre.However, Allston does a good job of writing an action novel here. I enjoyed almost every chapter.

My only gripe was when Boba Fett rescues Daala. It just didn't seem to make sense. Mando's rescuing her, I could see. She had sent them a lot of work recently. But Fett personally rescuing her just smacked of Name Dropping

The idea of Abeloth hasn't gotten any more palatable. It is still a big made up boojum that is a dumb literary device employed by Lucas Books. I still think a WHOLE FRAKKING PLANET FULL of Sith is more than enough for a series of this length [but I've said that in earlier reviews, so I'll try to not say it anymore] ( )
  Bookstooge | Sep 26, 2013 |
Building up momentem for the last two books of the series. It kept my interest but wavered a little. It felt that everything in this book was similar to the last. To the effect that it was only here to help develop the characters more. I've always been a fan of the core Star Wars characters but it may seem that its time to stick them with single stories rather than multi volume epics. ( )
  capiam1234 | Aug 14, 2013 |
  smcamp1234 | Aug 14, 2013 |
Maybe I'm not a particularly demanding reader, but I do enjoy just watching my favorite characters take on yet another crisis in the universe. I particularly want to see what happens to Tahiri and I really like the relationship between Luke and Ben. ( )
  tjsjohanna | Apr 21, 2012 |

Allston, AaronAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Thompson, MarcNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Follows the efforts of Luke and Ben Skywalker to investigate the mysterious Abeloth with unlikely Sith allies while the exiled Grand Master and the Republic clash over the fate of the afflicted Jedi Order during the trial of Tahiri Veila.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,501,745 books! | Top bar: Always visible