Sweet Justice: A Last Chance Rescue Novel by…

Sweet Justice: A Last Chance Rescue Novel

by Christy Reece

As usual, another hit. The story was heartflet, plenty of action and suspense, add some steamy and hot scenes between Seth and Honor and you have a bestseller. I like how the development goes in theses books, everything is paced perfectly to ensure us a smooth plot. Loved the epilogue. ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
Read for Fun!
Overall Rating 4.25
Story Rating 4.00
Character Rating 4.50

I am reading these pretty much back to back! I am really glad that my friends pointed me into the direction of this delightful series. I totally recommend this to anyone who likes Romantic Suspense!
  thehistorychic | Apr 3, 2013 |
I read about this book on someone’s book blog (Sorry I can’t remember where, I should write this down!) and got interested. When it was offered on NetGalley for review, I grabbed it immediately.
I haven’t read anything by Christy Reece before, so I din’t know what I was in for. But I wasn’t disappointment. I really like her way of writing and after reading this book I will definitely read more of her.
Though I normally prefer paranormal or historical romances I have read my share of suspense books. Therefore I can honestly say that Sweet Justice is one of the better ones in this genre. The story was well-paced, emotional and enthralling. I do love the main characters. Seth is a noble guy who gave up everything for his job, even the woman he loves. Honor is hard working, disciplined and lonely.
I love the scenes with them together. There is an erotic and emotional tension which almost burns the pages. At the same time they are so sweet and careful with each other.
The plot itself is written very well. I’m not someone who predicts the murderer in a movie after 4 min but I still think that the story is very interesting and moving. I don’t want to give away the plot but I do want to mention that Christy Reece is focusing on a very difficult and creepy topic in an appropriate and sensitive way.
In general I was very fond of the Last Chance Rescue crew. They are friends and worked well together as a team. I’m quite curious what the their stories are. Partly these are told in earlier books and there will be two more Christy Reece publications in this series this year. After this read I will surely pick them up! ( )
  Bookish_Nimue | Oct 14, 2011 |

An operative with the elite Last Chance Rescue organization, former FBI agent Honor Stone goes undercover to capture a maniacal cult leader who is kidnapping young women from college campuses--an assignment that leads her to a man she has never been able to forget.… (more)

Christy Reece is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,978,826 books! | Top bar: Always visible