You Belong to Me by Karen Rose
Title:You Belong to Me
Authors:Karen Rose
Info:Headline (2011), Paperback, 576 pages

You Belong to Me by Karen Rose

excellent story fast paced ( )
  cfulton20 | Dec 5, 2018 |
excellent story fast paced ( )
  cfulton20 | Dec 5, 2018 |
I'm don't very often read romance novels so I was a little put off by the intentional and unrealistic insertion of romance into the plot of the mystery. Just not quite my kind of book. Medical examiner Dr. Lucy Trask and her new love J.D. Fitzpatrick certainly do get fully involved in a mystery that encompasses Lucy's past and a rather large body count. ( )
  Rdglady | Nov 20, 2018 |
This suspenseful novel kept me intrigued as a story unfolded from the past. Psychopathic serial killer with a desire for vengeance for his sister's murderer, as violent and brutal as he was, helped serve justice where it needed to be served. I was enthralled by the characters as they worked to unveil the mystery of the past and serve justice to the one serving his own justice. Well done! ( )
  dazedbybooks | Nov 23, 2017 |
Oh how I missed you Karen Rose.. I am so glad to see her back with this new book that starts a new series. Karen can write murder stories like nobodys business.. This was a great start to the series. We got to meet what I am sure are to be future main character in there own books.. The main characters in this book, JD Fitzpatrick, who is a Baltimore homicide detective and Lucy trask an Medical examiner (a job I would never ever ever want) were very well suited for each other. As with all of Karen's books the bad guy is really bad and does lots of horrific murders which for this reader I dont mind.. If you are a Rose fan then you will like this new book from her.. The only down side is her books are so long and complex that its going to be June 2012 before we get to get the next story... I cant wait... ( )
  CindySnS | Oct 26, 2016 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0451233573, Mass Market Paperback)

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:00:43 -0400)

"Baltimore city Homicide Detective J.D. Fitzpatrick has seen a lot of violence but nothing like the trail of tortured bodies that are turning up throughout the city. And now he's starting to suspect that his medical examiner, Dr. Lucy Trask, may be shielding a dark secret that could connect her to these vicious killings-and put her next on the killer's hit list..."--Amazon.com.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,867,886 books! | Top bar: Always visible