Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Authors:Richelle Mead
Info:Razorbill (2011), Hardcover, 432 pages

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

3.5 stars

I liked this book, but it wasn't as good as the Vampire Academy books for me. I figured out things that were potential surprises almost immediately. What I loved about the story was Adrian. What was most interesting to me was Sydney's blood being different and thinking about where her magic possibilities will lead. I will definitely continue the series. ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
3.5 stars

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
3.5 leaning towards 4 stars ( )
  benandhil | Sep 28, 2016 |
Readers will be blown away by the hilarious supernatural thrill ride that is Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. Sydney Sage is an alchemist whose sole job is to protect humans from the creatures of evil; vampires. Living in constant fear of being punished for events of er past and her sister being forced to take her place Sydney will do anything to get on the alchemists good side. So when an opportunity to go to a sunny Palm Springs boarding school to protect the moroi princess Sydney jumps at the chance and must put her fears of vampires behind her as she faces many difficult challenges from girl drama to mysterious magical tattoos. This book is in one of my all time favorite series! There are so many things I love about this series most of all the plotline which just gets more complicated and never boring definitely never repetitive. The plot twists in this book are perfectly timed and make it a total page turner. Mead's writing style is so realistic that the characters feel like they are really speaking to you and she even makes the supernatural feel believable! I would highly recommend this book to lovers of comedy, mystery, the supernatural, and most of all romance! If I could give this book more than five stars I would! ( )
  rebeccabarer | Aug 22, 2016 |
  MarijaSabljic | Jun 28, 2016 |
I couldn't breathe.

Sydney's entangled
Again in vampy affairs.
And look: Adrian!

(TheBooknerd)

When alchemist Sydney is ordered into hiding to protect the life of Moroi princess Jill Dragomir, the last place she expects to be sent is a human private school in Palm Springs, California. But at their new school, the drama is only just beginning.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,262,910 books! | Top bar: Always visible