Remedial Magic by Jenna Black

Remedial Magic

by Jenna Black

119None101,708 (3.32)1

I really have enjoyed this series. This is a short about Kimber who is always overshadowed by her older brother. It is a very short story, but it gives you a look into Dana's best friend. Great short story to give you more of a look that the great world of Avalon. ( )
  mlsimmons | Sep 20, 2013 |
Jenna Black, Remedial Magic B004FPYZLQ, Personally, I think it is silly to publish this short tidbit all by itself. Why not place the trilogy in 3 separate sections of one book? It would take a little bit longer to read leaving the reader “satisfied”. It is a waste of time to download 3 tiny “books” . The author is a good writer. She really should consider publishing small series together. I believe in the long run, the reviews would go UP as the reader may feel an entire book was read instead of a teaser. ASIN:1490928898 Raining Angels email naesnest@gmail.com for free copy of my book Raining Angels ( )
  ArizonaFlame | Aug 21, 2013 |
Interesting little teaser - it was good enough to get me to buy the first book, but I'm struggling with that. Sister is the brain - older brother is the powerful magic user. I smell Mary Sue coming, but we'll see.

World is a Faerie half way city with malls - modern day. ( )
  romsfuulynn | Apr 28, 2013 |
This really, really made me want to start this series for rea! It was a free book from somewhere, and I found it on my phone this morning while I was waiting for someone.

A quick read, and it seems to be a very interesting world. Avalon intrigues me, as do some of the characters that were introduced. ( )
  Lexxie | Apr 23, 2013 |
Barely a mouthful... ( )
  Capnrandm | Apr 15, 2013 |
Hi, my name is Ethan’s Little Sister.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,474,387 books! | Top bar: Always visible