Remedial Magic by Jenna Black

Remedial Magic

by Jenna Black

A short story prequel involving a spell that goes awry turning teddy bears into bloodthirsty killers. Not much to it really but figured I'd warm up to Kimber in the book although when I tried to read the prologue and first chapter of [b:Glimmerglass|7234828|Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker, #1)|Jenna Black|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ifvMVZ-PL._SL75_.jpg|8124623] that was included I didn't get very far. It's based on an entirely different and unrelated protagonist with a dysfunctional mother. I have no interest in reading that whatsoever. ( )
  Cynical_Ames | Sep 23, 2014 |
I really have enjoyed this series. This is a short about Kimber who is always overshadowed by her older brother. It is a very short story, but it gives you a look into Dana's best friend. Great short story to give you more of a look that the great world of Avalon. ( )
  mlsimmons | Sep 20, 2013 |
Interesting little teaser - it was good enough to get me to buy the first book, but I'm struggling with that. Sister is the brain - older brother is the powerful magic user. I smell Mary Sue coming, but we'll see.

World is a Faerie half way city with malls - modern day. ( )
  romsfuulynn | Apr 28, 2013 |
This really, really made me want to start this series for rea! It was a free book from somewhere, and I found it on my phone this morning while I was waiting for someone.

A quick read, and it seems to be a very interesting world. Avalon intrigues me, as do some of the characters that were introduced. ( )
  Lexxie | Apr 23, 2013 |
Barely a mouthful... ( )
  Capnrandm | Apr 15, 2013 |
Hi, my name is Ethan’s Little Sister.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,774,592 books! | Top bar: Always visible