Here to Stay: A Harrigan Family Novel by…
Member:mschweer432
Title:Here to Stay: A Harrigan Family Novel
Authors:Catherine Anderson
Info:Signet (2011), Paperback, 432 pages

Here to Stay by Catherine Anderson

I love the research that went into this book. The mini guide horses sound so intriguing. ( )
  mrsboone7 | Mar 9, 2015 |
Not my cup of tea. Too much story about the horse and horse training. ( )
  Read2Me2010 | Nov 3, 2011 |
Mandy hears about Zach training a seeing eye mini guide horse and advocates for her blind brother.
  javaroast | Jun 20, 2011 |
Catherine Anderson is the best. I have read all of her books and her web-site is fun to go to as well. She is just so personable. This was a very moving story and shows the struggles of people with disabilities. A must read... ( )
  momuv4boyz | Apr 30, 2011 |
I will always be a sucker for the Kendrick/Coulter/Harrigan families! ( )
  BookishBrunette | Mar 25, 2011 |
To my husband, Sid, who has always been my rock; and to our wonderful sons, Sidney and John; my daughter-in-law, Mary; and my three grandsons, Joshua, Liam, and Jonas, who always make me smile. I also want to thank Kate Allen, who works so hard to keep my writing day uninterrupted so I can be productive, and my assistant, Julia Stapp, for her unflagging enthusiasm and encouragement.
Prologue

Music blared from the barroom stage where the Bushwhackers, Crystal Falls' top country-western band, pounded out rhythms that kept the dance floor packed.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0451232410, Mass Market Paperback)

Mandy Pajeck had a tough childhood. Now 28, she feels responsible for the accident that took her younger brother's sight. But his complete reliance on her care is making them both miserable. When she meets handsome Zach Harrigan and his mini guide horse, she thinks she's found the ticket to her brother's happiness-and maybe her own.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:11 -0400)

Horseman Zach Harrigan begins training a mini guide horse for the blind, never expecting that it will lead him to Mandy Pajeck, who cares for her blind younger brother and is everything he has ever wanted in a woman.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,337,749 books! | Top bar: Always visible