Destined by P. C. Cast

As riviting as the rest of the series. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
I'm really enjoying this series. I do wonder though why every book closes almost immediately after a big battle; it's just not necessary. I also feel like Zoey is getting more immature rather then mature. After 3 years of battling darkness I would think that she would at least be resigned to the fact that she's going to be leading the battle against darkness. ( )
  slsmitty25 | Feb 11, 2015 |
I liked it much better than the other ones. They got sort of juvenile after the first couple. ( )
  readstolive | Sep 25, 2014 |
It had been so long since I read the series I didn't remember if I had read this one yet. but I realized I had but i'm glad I reread because I had forgotten some things. ( )
  Mommy.Reads.What | Jun 22, 2014 |
  Mommy.Reads.What | Jun 22, 2014 |

P. C. Castprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Cast, Kristinmain authorall editionsconfirmed

The House of Night series is an international phenomenon, reaching #1 in the US, Germany and the UK, and remaining a fixture on the New York Times bestseller list for a whopping 120 weeks and counting. With nearly 12 million copies in print, rights sold in 35 countries to date, and relatable, addictive characters, this series is an unstoppable tour de force.

In Destined, the forces of Light and Dark collide as their epic struggle focuses on Tulsa's House of Night. Zoey is home where she belongs, safe with her Guardian Warrior, Stark, by her side - and preparing to face off against Neferet. Kalona has released his hold on Rephaim, and, through Nyx's gift of a human form, he and Stevie Rae are finally able to be together - if Rephaim can truly walk the path of the Goddess and stay free of his father's shadow.

But is Zoey really safe? Does she truly know those who are closest to her? And will love win when it is tested by the very soul of Darkness? Find out what's destined in the next thrilling chapter of the House of Night series.

"Zoey is finally home where she belongs, safe with her Guardian Warrior, Stark, by her side, and preparing to face off against Neferet - which would be a whole lot easier if the High Counsel saw the ex-High Priestess for what she really is. Kalona has released his hold on Rephaim, and, through Nyx's gift of a human form, Rephaim and Stevie Rae are finally able to be together - if he can truly walk the path of the Goddess and stay free of his father's shadow... But there are new forces at work at the House of Night. An influx of humans, including Lenobia's handsome horse whisperer, threatens their precarious stability. And then there's the mysterious Aurox, a jaw-droppingly gorgeous teen boy who is actually more - or possibly less - than human. Only Neferet knows he was created to be her greatest weapon. But Zoey can sense the part of his soul that remains human, the compassion that wars with his Dark calling. And there's something strangely familiar about him... Will Neferet's true nature be revealed before she succeeds in silencing them all? And will Zoey be able to touch Aurox's humanity in time to protect him - and everyone - from his own fate? Find out what's destined in the next thrilling chapter of the House of Night series"--… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,045,978 books! | Top bar: Always visible