If He's Dangerous by Hannah Howell

If He's Dangerous

by Hannah Howell

Series: Wherlocke (4)

Enjoyable historical romance with a good attention grabber, an exciting ending and I like the caring for miscellaneous children in this series but the hero's stubbornness was a bit too disrespectful until the very end. The spirit of Sir Argus appears in Lady Lorelei's garden to ask for her help in releasing him from captivity.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
I didn't enjoy this one very much. I expected more from Argus. ( )
  cranberrytarts | Sep 22, 2013 |
Loved it ( )
  Fairydragonstar | Mar 30, 2013 |
Great Hannah Howell book, really nice story. Lots's of characters with different abilities. Funny, sad, and makes you want to reach in and hug the characters. Good love story, too. ( )
  ikeyjamehoward | Jul 28, 2011 |
I won my copy thru LT and really did not care for this book. It was the first book I have read by this author. Not that this was a horrible book, just not my usual type. It was a quick read and held my attention, just not into the romance stuff. ( )
  lg4154 | Jul 26, 2011 |

Hannah Howellprimary authorall editionscalculated
MacNab, AshfordReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed

"When Lorelei Sundun first finds Sir Argus Wherlocke in her garden, she's never heard of the mysterious Wherlocke clan--or their otherworldly abilities. That changes the moment she watches Argus--the most tantalizing man she's ever seen--disappear before her very eyes. What she's witnessed should be impossible. But so should falling in love with a man she's only just met... Pursued by a madman intent on harnessing the Wherlockes' talents as weapons, Argus meant to seek help from his family, not to involve a duke's lovely daughter in the struggle. But now, the enchanting Lorelei is his only hoep for salvation--and the greatest temptation he's ever faced..."--P. [4] of cover.… (more)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Hannah Howell's book If He's Dangerous was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,046,623 books! | Top bar: Always visible