Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones

Second Grave on the Left (edition 2011)

by Darynda Jones

Collections:Read but unowned
Rating:***
Tags:Fiction

Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones

Recently added bykatefrancis, dulcibelle, private library, telleft, KnittingGnome, arparish82, macalba, aholsonback

I just love these books. each one is just as good as the previous one. I am laughing through tears. My family thinks I'm crazy now lol ( )
  arparish82 | Apr 8, 2014 |
The book was witty and held my interest. I all around loved the story line and the characters involved in it; I wouldn't mind reading the first book of the series and I can't wait to read the next. ( )
  Dnaej | Mar 14, 2014 |
  Dnaej | Mar 14, 2014 |
I received this, after winning it in a Goodreads First Reads. I had a tough time getting into this, which bothered me because I really enjoyed the first book in the series "First Grave on the Right". Thankfully, while the story lacked a bit of substance; the book ended with unanswered questions and set up further problems for its heroine, Charley Davidson. I look forward to reading the next book in the series. ( )
  ComicGirl178 | Mar 14, 2014 |
  ComicGirl178 | Mar 14, 2014 |

Darynda Jonesprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
King, LoreleiNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For the Mighty, Mighty Jones Boys, Danny, Jerrdan, and Casey.
You are the reason I breathe
Charley, hurry, wake up.

Awakened in the middle of the night by a friend who has been texted by a missing woman, Charley Davidson discovers clues linking the disappearance to the murder of a woman two weeks earlier.

317 wanted3 pay3 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,501,667 books! | Top bar: Always visible