The Secret of Instant Healing by Frank…

The Secret of Instant Healing

by Frank Joseph Kinslow

This book is an exciting introduction to a new form of healing called Quantum Entrainment. The book exceeded my expectations and this type of healing seems to me to be a simple method appropriate to the times we live in, when everything seems to be Quantum this or that. (Not that I really understand what the word “Quantum” implies.)

The book is clearly and simply expressed, i.e. it is well written. The author has a sense of humour, and he is clearly a person of advanced spiritual development.

The method consists of healing by the power of awareness. We don’t have to “do” anything, just become aware and focus on the person, being, or even object, to be healed. The method can apparently be used to heal anybody or anything. We ourselves benefit from the healings too. We can heal others using direct contact to the “partners”, as the writer terms them, or by means of distant healing.

First we learn the “pure awareness technique”. To do this we download a meditation from Kinslow’s quantum entrainment web site. Through this meditation we learn the “technique” once and for all. You don’t need to do the meditation again.

When we find a “partner” to be healed, we set the intention of healing whatever the complaint is, then carry out the basic technique. This consists of placing a finger on a tight muscle of your “partner”, focusing on this, then placing another finger nearby on his/her body, then focusing on both of these at once. Then you do the awareness technique, which results in a “Eufeeling”, a feeling of quietness , peace, or euphoria. In a few minutes the muscle will soften and the healing will be completed.

You can use QE on both physical or emotional/psychological/mental conditions.

You will need to use extended QE on those with chronic ailments. This means a healing of about an hour at a time. The author describes a healing of one seriously ill with cancer.

We can heal ourselves and we can use remote/distant healing, i.e. heal those not physically present.

The author sees the method as a means to gradually heal the world. When you practice it, “your soothing influence instantly radiates outward to help heal the ills of us all”.

My only complaint is that more space could have been devoted to healing ourselves and to distant/remote healing. However, since I am used to administering remote Reiki healings, I quickly found out how to both do remote QE and healing on myself, using as a surrogate the teddy bear I use for remote Reiki healings. I’ve only just begun to practice the technique, and it does need practice, so it’s too early to comment on its effectiveness. However, I find the technique really promising, and I do feel the “Eufeeling” (euphoric feeling) he refers to. (Personally, when the Eufeeling is in place, I know that it is so by a feeling of flow, though this is my own experience, and the author does not refer to this flow.)

I strongly recommend this book to those who wish to try a promising new, simple method of healing oneself and others. ( )
  IonaS | Oct 15, 2011 |
Well, I read the book. Some chapters more than once. It was confusing for me and too much verbage before getting down to the real information on how to perform the healing procedure. The author, Frank Kinslow, kept mentioning how easy it all was, but his explanations were anything but easy.

I didn't find the techniques easy either, though that may be just me. I have a hard time sitting and keeping my mind quiet. So, I don't know if this healing technique works or not. I see a lot of people in other reviews claim it does miracles. I'm happy they were able to make it work for them, it just didn't for me.

*Disclaimer: I received this book from the publisher through Netgalley for free. ( )
  NCRainstorm | Aug 4, 2011 |

The Secret of Instant Healing is a step-by-step instruction about how to heal physical and emotional pain in minutes. The process is called Quantum Entrainment and does not require any previous training to learn. QE is not traditional or energy healing but a new form of healing that elicits pure awareness from beyond the mind. Both the person performing QE and their partner experience a delightful healing presence as the QE process gently unfolds. What if you knew that just by being aware of a problem you could fix it? The Secret of Instant Healing is more than just a book, it is a practical, hands-on guide to changing your life . . . in moments! Through the simple technique called Quantum Entrainment (QE, for short), Frank Kinslow demonstrates the power of pure awareness, then shows you how to open your mind to create instant healing--anytime, anywhere, with anybody and anything. It's fun, it's joyful, and it's easier than you think!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:46:39 -0400)

"Over the last few years, innovative self-help methods have convinced many people of a new worldview. Quantum Entrainment? (QE) is the newest development in this area: QE works with gentle touch that quietly activates the autonomic nervous system to spontaneously and naturally create an atmosphere in which deep healing can take place. This amazing self-help method is easy to use and needs no previous knowledge--it can be applied by everyone! And what is most astonishing: not only does the treated individual receive deep, restful healing; but the person who is using QE will also experience an immediate, prolonged sense of well-being. Give it a try--you will be surprised by how powerful Quantum Entrainment is!"--… (more)

37 wanted2 pay1 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,336,456 books! | Top bar: Always visible