Forgotten by Cat Patrick

Forgotten

by Cat Patrick

English (60)  Spanish (1)  Italian (1)  All languages (62)
Loved, loved, loved this book. I couldn't put it down all day! I recently read "Before I go to Sleep" and this book seemed like a young adult version of that book, only the speaker could remember parts of the future. It was a great book! ( )
  PrescottKris | Jan 26, 2015 |
I didn't like it. I read over 100 pages to give it a chance but it made no sense to me. I will not read this book again. Dissapointed in how it was written. I think it could use a few more drafts to rewrite some things... ( )
  siquebella | Jul 29, 2014 |
This young adult novel had a very intresting concept- only the future is remembered instead of the past. Even one day before is forgotten. I really enjoyed Forgotten and look forward to more by Patrick. ( )
  LauraT81 | Jun 5, 2014 |
Wonderful YAL novel that feels like it gets back to the basics of being a teenager - while the main character has a sort of "super power," the emotions and events she encounters are purely teen. You almost forget that her situation seems supernatural. One of my students gave me this book and I have since passed it on to other students. Great for reluctant readers! ( )
  HeatherCHoffman | Mar 6, 2014 |
I found Forgotten to be a real page turner. It was hard to put down. Fascinating idea to have one's mind wiped clean each night. Though it was repetitive I liked the idea of her meeting her boyfriend again for the first time each day. I would have liked a clearer resolution of the mystery within the story. Maybe the author plans another book. ( )
  njcur | Feb 13, 2014 |

Each night at precisely 4:33 am, while sixteen-year-old London Lane is asleep, her memory of that day is erased. In the morning, all she can "remember" are events from her future. London is used to relying on reminder notes and a trusted friend to get through the day, but things get complicated when a new boy at school enters the picture. Luke Henry is not someone you'd easily forget, yet try as she might, London can't find him in her memories of things to come.

When London starts experiencing disturbing flashbacks, or flash-forwards, as the case may be, she realizes it's time to learn about the past she keeps forgetting-before it destroys her future.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:35:47 -0400)

Sixteen-year-old London Lane forgets everything each night and must use notes to struggle through the day, even to recall her wonderful boyfriend, but she "remembers" future events and as her "flashforwards" become more disturbing she realizes she must learn more about the past lest it destroy her future.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 96,138,680 books! | Top bar: Always visible