The Death Cure by James Dashner

The Death Cure

by James Dashner

Series: The Maze Runner (3)

English (138)  French (1)  Spanish (1)  Catalan (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (142)
I just LOVE how this series developed and finally, ended. It was a great adventure but I really just like where the author went with it. I can see that I'll probably want to read this again :) ( )
  bjoelle5 | Feb 6, 2016 |
I really enjoyed this series. It is an interesting twist on the "end of the world" type books. I was trying to figure WICKED out until the end. Is the organization evil or just misguided? Judge for yourself. ( )
  Jadedog13 | Feb 3, 2016 |
Holy Crispy Fried Onions ! Phew, I finished the series. It feels like I had been holding my breath since book 1. It was amazingly torturous and heart stopping and the finale was a shot in the face to all they suffered through. Don't get me wrong it was a HEA of sorts, better than I expected less than I hoped for. What a thrill ride they all were, no a slow one in the series. This last one gives us answers, finally and they are not what I expected. Nothing was black and white it was all twisted. I did not see any of it coming.
I'm really glad I read it. I'm also really glad the torture is over. Thanks Mr. Dashner for a great series. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
If I could, I would give this book 3 1/2 stars. I still enjoyed it, but not quite as much as the first two in the series and I found it relatively slow in comparison. For me the action and suspense only built up in the last quarter of the book, and then it was nail biting and I rushed to the end. This has been an impressive series by Dashner with great characters, a unique setting and a gripping storyline. Highly recommended for all action lovers. ( )
  HeatherLINC | Jan 22, 2016 |
  HeatherLINC | Jan 22, 2016 |

James Dashnerprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Deakins, MarkReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
It was the smell that began to drive Thomas slightly mad. Not being alone for over three weeks. Not the white walls, ceiling and floor.

As the third Trial draws to a close, Thomas and some of his cohorts manage to escape from WICKED, their memories having been restored, only to face new dangers as WICKED claims to be trying to protect the human race from the deadly FLARE virus.

James Dashner is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,049,283 books! | Top bar: Always visible