Véres csontok by Laurell K. Hamilton

Véres csontok (original 1996; edition 2004)

by Laurell K. Hamilton, Jellinek Gyöngyvér

Hired to exhume two-hundred-year-old graves in the wake of a land dispute, Anita Blake becomes involved in local murders involving three dead teenagers and a bloodless corpse that makes her suspect that an evil force is preying upon the town.
Member:prezzey
Title:Véres csontok
Authors:Laurell K. Hamilton
Other authors:Jellinek Gyöngyvér
Info:Budapest : Agave Kv., [2007], cop. 2004
Rating:*****
Tags:urban_fantasy, vampire, own, read, magyarul, 2E, bp

Bloody Bones by Laurell K. Hamilton (1996)

Recently added byprivate library, sscudder68, MissEllie80, Fidelias, Ashley_Hoss_820, dextermoe, cheyanne30
    Diana Tregarde Investigates (Children of the Night, Burning Water, & Jinx High) by Mercedes Lackey (LongDogMom)
    LongDogMom: Investigation of supernatural murder mysteries by a practising witch

English (53)  Czech (1)  All languages (54)
Anita is hired to raise an entire burial area, it involves her with Fae and she also gets pulled into a murder investigation with a pedophile vamp. Jean Claude and Jason come to help her. They are all in danger. New monsters introduced and Anita starts to think of Jean-Claude as not one of the monsters.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
Old book. I really liked all of the earlier books of this series, of which this is one. But I really don't feel like rereading them so I'm going to let this one go. ( )
  phyllis2779 | Jun 1, 2019 |
This book is amazing!! Each books keeps getting better and better. I like how Anita grows as you get further and further in the series. She's getting more powerful. ( )
  LVStrongPuff | Nov 29, 2018 |
the faire stuff kind of annoyed me. ( )
  themjrawr | Dec 1, 2017 |
Naming her books after place names seems to be a pattern for Ms. Hamilton. Bloody Bones takes the reader outside of St. Louis as Anita Blake, the Vampire Hunter, takes on a job of raising a cemetery of zombies whose graves have been disturbed. Meanwhile, she finds herself a part of the investigation for a series of child murders that may involve a vampire. The goat sacrifice was too graphic for my tastes, but I did enjoy this novel. With each new installment in the series, Ms. Hamilton gives the reader a deeper view into the hearts and minds of her characters. ( )
  LiteraryFeline | Nov 25, 2017 |

Hamilton, Laurell K.primary authorall editionsconfirmed
White, CraigCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
In loving memory of my mother, Susie May Gentry Klein. Would that we had had more time. Miss you.
It was St. Patrick's Day, and the only green I was wearing was a button that read, "Pinch me and you're dead meat."

"WHEN THE MONSTERS ARE INVOLVED, IT'S NEVER JUST ONE DEAD BODY. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER THE DEAD MULTIPLY."

First, there were the dead in the graveyard, two-hundred years dead. I'd been hired to raise them to settle a dispute over who owned the land they were buried in. Then there were the three dead teenagers in the woods, slaughtered in a way I had never seen before. And then they found the dead girl, drained of blood and left in her bed. I knew what that meant, all right. It didn't take a degree in preternatural studies to figure out that something was very wrong in and around Branson, Missouri. And I was right in the middle of it. My name is Anita Blake. Welcome to my life...

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,701,600 books! | Top bar: Always visible