Love Story by Jennifer Echols

Love Story (edition 2011)

by Jennifer Echols

Member:kissedbyink
Title:Love Story
Authors:Jennifer Echols
Info:MTV (2011), Edition: Original, Paperback, 256 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:true love

Love Story by Jennifer Echols

This was a good book. I liked how the main character is majoring in creative writing because I'm a writer too. This book wasn't as good as I thought it was gonna be though. ( )
  stephanie.dicesare.7 | Jun 25, 2014 |
I did not like this book. Bratty characters, and a frankly weird setup. I will say this, she's a good writer... though reading the deliberately-student written stories was painful, it seemed accurate to a freshman English composition class. So that was believable at least. I have my doubts about the larger narrative.
  ewillse | Mar 23, 2014 |
  PatienceFortitude | Mar 6, 2014 |
Captain Vanderslice was something of an ass.

A rival for her grandmother's inheritance arrives in college freshman Erin's creative writing class, unaware that he plays the main character in one of her steamy short stories.

Jennifer Echols is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,691,484 books! | Top bar: Always visible