Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me by…

Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me (2011)

by Chelsea's Family Friends and Other Victims

Other authors: Chelsea Handler (Introduction)

Fun book to read if your familiar with Chelsea Handler at all. This is a series of short chapters told by her friends, family and co-workers on pranks and flat out lies that she has told them. Telling one of her co-worker/friends that she is pregnant and letting the joke go on for a while. Nearly ruining one of her co-workers honeymoon by telling him that they are doing a feature photo article about the writers while he's gone. Responding to a corporate e-mail and asking the man to spitball some ideas about what's going on in the middle east at the time. These are a few of the things that she has done which are discussed in the book. ( )
  ChrisWeir | Apr 29, 2016 |
Enjoyed it more than her last book. A series of chapters by family, coworkers, friends that depict the pranks pulled on them by Chelsea. There were a few funny ones in there. ( )
  micahmom2002 | Jan 25, 2016 |
  micahmom2002 | Jan 25, 2016 |
She's horrible. I would fall for everything. Love her! ( )
  Amy_Jesionowski | Nov 3, 2015 |
Ah I needed a good funny book to read and this did not disappoint. I have no idea who Chelsea Handler is nor have I watched her show. One of my friends told me to read her books and I started with this one. Wow. Really funny pranks she pulls with her staff, friends and family. Some of the staff have their own personal problems and she just thrives on it and makes up lies to let them go nuts. Kudos!

For the rest of the book review, visit my blog at: http://angelofmine1974.livejournal.com/92438.html ( )
  booklover3258 | Jul 5, 2015 |

Chelsea's Family Friends and Other Victimsprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Handler, ChelseaIntroductionsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

"My tendency to make up stories and lie compulsively for the sake of my own amusement takes up a good portion of my day and provides me with a peace of mind not easily attainable in this economic climate."--Chelsea Handler, from Chapter 10 of Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang

It's no lie: Chelsea Handler loves to smoke out "dumbassness," the condition people suffer from that allows them to fall prey to her brand of complete and utter nonsense. Friends, family, co-workers--they've all been tricked by Chelsea into believing stories of total foolishness and into behaving like total fools. Luckily, they've lived to tell the tales and, for the very first time, write about them.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:45 -0400)

The friends, family, and co-workers of the late-night talk show host on the E! network describe how they have all been tricked by her into believing tales of utter nonsense and behaving like total fools.

219 wanted1 pay4 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,353,316 books! | Top bar: Always visible