Mate Set by Laurann Dohner

by Laurann Dohner

Title:Mate Set
Authors:Laurann Dohner
Info:Ellora's Cave Publishing, Inc. (2012), Paperback, 216 pages
Collections:Read but unowned, StrangeBedfellows (inactive), Read in 2012 (inactive)
Tags:fiction, series, contemporary, paranormal, paranormal romance, romance, werewolf, mate, alpha male

Mate Set (Mating Heat, #1) by Laurann Dohner

Recently added byINorris, Teenycakes, Jaydlyn, goodreadstest_07, private library, sryder_test2, sryder_test1, srbp

Classic shapeshifter/human erotic novel. While reading I found myself fascinated with Dohner's deep obsession with the word TOTALLY!!! It must have been written down over a few hundred times witch reminded me of bubblegum barbie blondes and high school cafeterias.... ( )
  IvieHill | Aug 6, 2015 |
I was all over this story!! Super sexy alpha type were and a feisty chick! That leads to some fantastic steamy action!! Lots of hotness here. All wrapped up in a great story. I am very interested in more of this series! Plenty of brothers to get books!

Cover Art - I love a cover that is about a sexy man! ( )
  grapeapril75 | Oct 18, 2014 |
This was a super-sexy read -- and, yes, Dohner's books are always sexy, but this was was especially so. I greatly enjoyed reading this story. The plot was simple but entertaining, and the characters were nicely developed. Also, I really liked Dohner's take on werewolves. If you're a fan of her New Species series, you'll probably like this. ( )
  TheBooknerd | Nov 21, 2012 |
Mika experienced fear and confusion as the four men surrounded her.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,788,877 books! | Top bar: Always visible