UnWholly (Unwind) by Neal Shusterman

UnWholly (Unwind) (edition 2012)

by Neal Shusterman

Info:Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (2012), Hardcover, 416 pages
Collections:YA
Tags:YA, Lexile 800s, (860), dystopian

Unwholly by Neal Shusterman

I always have difficulty when books jump from character to character to character but I loved Unwind so much, I suffered through it. It was so worth it. ( )
  nycke137 | Jul 29, 2014 |
This book is amazing! Neal Shusterman never ceases to surprise me. Some things that occurred in the book seemed to be too convenient and not reasonable, but other than that the book was great. The characters (both new in this book and present in the last book) were very well developed. The plot is amazing. I cannot wait to read the next book in the series when it comes out. ( )
  blog_gal | Jul 26, 2014 |
This book has a lot of information that the first book of this series does not tell. So if you read the first one, then I encourage you to read on! 5Q5P The cover art is awesome and I'd recommend this for high school students and adults. I chose to read this book because I read the first book in the series and just had to read this one too. EthanS
  edspicer | Jun 30, 2014 |
For Charlotte Ruth Shusterman
Love you, Mom
He's fighting a nightmare when they come for him.

"Thanks to Connor, Lev, and Risa, and their high-profile revolt at Happy Jack Harvest Camp, people can no longer turn a blind eye to unwinding. Ridding society of troublesome teens and, in the same stroke, providing much-needed tissues for transplant might be convenient, but its morality has finally been brought into question. However, unwinding has become big business, and there are powerful political and corporate interests that want to see it not only continue, but expand, allowing the unwinding of prisoners and the impoverished. Cam is a teen who does not exist. He is made entirely out of the parts of other unwinds. Cam, a 21st century Frankenstein, struggles with a search for identity and meaning, as well as the concept of his own soul, if indeed a rewound being can have one. When a sadistic bounty hunter who takes "trophies" from the unwinds he captures starts to pursue Connor, Risa and Lev, Cam finds his fate inextricably bound with theirs"--… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,283,375 books! | Top bar: Always visible