Sidekicks by Jack D. Ferraiolo

Title:Sidekicks
Authors:Jack D. Ferraiolo
Info:Amulet Books (2011), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 320 pages

Sidekicks by Jack D. Ferraiolo

9 (1) 2011 (5) 2013 (2) adventure (3) ARC (4) Boy Book (3) boys (2) children (1) donated (1) ebook (1) fantasy (1) fiction (4) funny (3) high school (1) humor (7) kids (1) love story (1) own (1) romance (2) science fiction (9) superhero (3) superheroes (17) teen (2) teenagers (1) to-read (1) tween (4) unowned (1) villains (1) YA (4) young adult (6)

So it starts with the poor sidekick getting a boner on live tv. How embarrassing! I thought the sidekicks were in hig school but apparently its middle school? Feels like YA to me though. I’d love to say the twist in the plot was original but after reading over 10 superhero books for work I saw this coming. Still very enjoyable. also phantom justice and bright boy are sooo much like batman and robin #ijs. ( )
  kdf_333 | Jan 16, 2016 |

"Batman has Robin, Wonder Woman has Wonder Girl, and Phantom Justice has Bright Boy, a.k.a. Scott Hutchinson, an ordinary dude by day and a superfast, superstrong sidekick by night, fighting loyally next to his hero...despite his doubts about the social benefits of wearing yellow tights. After an embarrassing incident involving said tights and the revelation that his lifelong nemesis, supervillain sidekick Monkeywrench, might be one of the most popular kids at his school, Scott begins to question his role. How long can he stay on the sidelines and still hope to have a life?"--Dust cover flap.… (more)

3 wanted1 pay3 pay

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 107,616,108 books! | Top bar: Always visible