Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs

Sweet Venom

by Tera Lynn Childs

I hate it when I think a book is just a novel, then get to the end only to find its book 1 in a series.
*grrr*
And, this IS in a series. With that ending? It sure as shit better be.

Monica_P | Nov 22, 2018 |
When I was a kid I wanted to have superpowers. I also wanted to have a twin or even be one of triplets. So this book is right up my alley.

Grace, Gretchen, and Greer never knew each other existed. They lived different lives, far from each other, until coincidence brought them together. Gretchen is the only one who knows their background as descendants of Medusa and monster hunters. But now that the monsters know about them, Grace and Greer need to start fighting, too. ( )
  tldegray | Sep 21, 2018 |
well now this is a book I wasn't sure I was going to like. I got sucked in though and it was a great read! the three points of view were done amazingly, each voice different and I never got confused about who I was reading with. really enjoyed this book ☺ ( )
  jdifelice | Jan 20, 2018 |
Awesome book and I can't wait to read the rest of the series, but there was one thing I didn't like. Gretchen and Grace were too similar; I had trouble remembering who was narrating each chapter. ( )
  captainbooknerd | Jan 11, 2018 |
Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls #1) by Tera Lynn Childs is a uniquely different take on mythological creatures and super heroes. Our heroes are descendants of Medusa, although the stories are all wrong about her but this story sets it right, lol. They fight creatures of evil that come to our realm. They hid their try identity with glamour. Only they they can see the true creatures. It is really a fun read. There are boy trouble with this too. The Medusa prophecy also says the girls guardians come in triplets. That is when it really gets wild. There are also other secret things going on. There is lots of action, lots of mini mysteries, fun silly things that keep things going strong, humor, emotions, and it is just a fun action story. Lots of fun all the way around. Going in my favorite folder! Immediately looked up the next two books online at the library so I had those! ( )
  MontzaleeW | Aug 8, 2017 |
For Shane, mentor...inspiration...friend
Hydras have a distinctive odor.

Grace just moved to San Francisco and is excited to start over at a new school. The change is full of fresh possibilities, but it’s also a tiny bit scary. It gets scarier when a minotaur walks in the door. And even more shocking when a girl who looks just like her shows up to fight the monster.

Gretchen is tired of monsters pulling her out into the wee hours, especially on a school night, but what can she do? Sending the minotaur back to his bleak home is just another notch on her combat belt. She never expected to run into this girl who could be her double, though.

Greer has her life pretty well put together, thank you very much. But that all tilts sideways when two girls who look eerily like her appear on her doorstep and claim they’re triplets, supernatural descendants of some hideous creature from Greek myth, destined to spend their lives hunting monsters.

These three teenage descendants of Medusa, the once-beautiful Gorgon maligned in myth, must reunite and embrace their fates in this unique paranormal world where monsters lurk in plain sight.

As monsters walk the streets of San Francisco, unseen by humans, three teenage descendants of Medusa, the once-beautiful gorgon maligned in Greek mythology, must reunite and embrace their fates.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,918,961 books! | Top bar: Always visible