Morning Glories, Vol. 1: For a Better Future…

Morning Glories, Vol. 1: For a Better Future (edition 2011)

by Nick Spencer, Joe Eisma (Illustrator)

Member:callmecayce
Title:Morning Glories, Vol. 1: For a Better Future
Authors:Nick Spencer
Other authors:Joe Eisma (Illustrator)
Info:Image Comics (2011), Paperback, 192 pages
Collections:Your library, Read but unowned
Rating:*****
Tags:read 2012, young adult, graphic novel, library

Morning Glories Volume 1: For a Better Future by Nick Spencer

Wasn't sure what I was expecting going into this series but it SO wasn't this. Great story and very pretty artwork here. I really couldn't put the book down. ( )
  nike13 | Mar 10, 2016 |
They say this is a combination of "Runaways" and "Lost" all put together in a mysterious Academy for special and brilliant students. I must say that at first I didn't see the appeal other than the gorgeous art, but it grew on me. As it turns out I want to see what it will become of this kids. ( )
  Glaucialm | Feb 18, 2016 |
Not nearly as good as it thinks it is. ( )
  Superenigmatix | Jan 16, 2016 |
Six kids transfer to an elite private school where they are tortured both mentally and physically so that the school can get them to their full potential. Unfortunately the school doesn't mean full potential as in good grades, no one is quite sure what e

This book was a lot gorier then I thought it would be. Each of the characters have distinct voices and the ones we got background on definitely had interesting backgrounds. It's definitely a good book but I don't think it's for me. Somehow there just wasn't enough background on the schools purpose and some of the characters for me to justify continueing to read it. I don't mind weirdness and strange or violence but I need to know why and I guess right now b/c of the lack of knowledge it reads like senseless violence, which I'm not in the mood for. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

Spencer, Nickprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Eisma, JoeIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Esquejo, RobinCover artistsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
"I'm sorry about that sir, we just needed to be sure --"
There was an ISBN mix-up so that Nick Spencer's FORGETLESS was solicited on Amazon and BN and so forth as MORNING GLORIES VOLUME 1. Which means that some of the imported information from those sites is wrong. FORGETLESS and MORNING GLORIES should not be combined. Please be careful not to combine them. Thank you.

Top marks at elite

school just means trouble for kids --

creepy mystery.

(legallypuzzled)

Morning Glory Academy is one of the most prestigious prep schools in the country, but something sinister and deadly lurks behind its walls. When six gifted but troubled new students arrive, they find themselves trapped and fighting for their lives as the secrets of the academy reveal themselves!… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,923,730 books! | Top bar: Always visible