Lost In Time (A Blue Bloods Novel) by…

Lost In Time (A Blue Bloods Novel) (edition 2012)

by Melissa de la Cruz

3931927,240 (3.68)1
Title:Lost In Time (A Blue Bloods Novel)
Authors:Melissa de la Cruz
Info:Hyperion Book CH (2012), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 368 pages
Tags:vampires, hell, heaven, paranormal, fallen angels, demons, love, revenge

Lost in Time by Melissa de la Cruz

Background: The quest continues for Schuyler and Jack to find the gates, Mimi and Oliver are going to hell to retrieve Kingsley and in this book we get more background on Allegra and Charles' relationship.

Review: I enjoyed this book in the series and am interested to see the end...which better come soon :/...waiting sucks. I liked Mimi a lot more in this book than the others, she is becoming a better person and I really like that. I loved that this book FINALLY let us see into what happened between Charles and Allegra, and that it isn't as cut and dry as most of the Blue Bloods believe. I did not like that Schuyler is becoming all emotional and maybe even a little clingy with Jack. She was such a strong character, that I really liked in the beginning, and now her strength has been transferred over to Mimi it seems, Schuyler is just a love-sick puppy right now.
  sszkutak | Sep 28, 2016 |
Yet again I am sucked right into the world that de la Cruz has created. I love the double paranormal aspect of the vampires being fallen angels (I'm hoping that by book 6 if you're reading my review you knew this already.) I love the continuing story of Jack and Schuyler. I love the new and different direction the relationships between Oliver and Mimi and Kingsley and Mimi have taken! Every chapter was full of intrigue, action, adventure, and all the kinds of things that make a person keep reading. And at the end all I could think of is 'when can I start the next book!?' This series has gone beyond my expectations and I'm so so glad of that. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
All the vampire covens around the world are in shambles. The New York coven is the only survivor, as all have been destroyed by the Silver Bloods. Desperate to find the hidden Gate of Promise to protect it from Lucifer’s assault, and secure the survival of the Blue Bloods, Jack and Shuyler continue to encounter multiple resistance. Read the rest on my blog: http://shouldireaditornot.wordpress.com/2013/09/15/lost-in-time-melissa-de-la-cr... ( )
  ShouldIReadIt | Sep 26, 2014 |
Mimi Force is a diva! :D ( )
  giuliana.susini | Dec 17, 2013 |
I stopped reading this book about 40 pages into it. I just couldn't find an interest in the characters anymore. ( )
  adaynasmile | Oct 21, 2013 |

The young Blue Bloods of Manhattan descend upon Egypt in Lost in Time, the epic sixth book in Melissa de la Cruz's New York Times and USA Today best-selling Blue Bloods series.

After their beautiful yet brief bonding ceremony in Italy, Schuyler Van Alen and Jack Force are forced to separate. To fulfill the Van Alen Legacy, Schuyler travels to Alexandria to search for Catherine of Siena and the Gate of Promise. But Schuyler quickly discovers that everything she believed about the Gate to be wrong. Meanwhile, Jack makes the difficult decision to return to New York to face his twin and former bondmate, Mimi. But instead of a bitter reunion, he is faced with a choice for which there is no good option.

Mimi, with a most unexpected travel companion in Oliver Hazard-Perry, jets off to Egypt, too, to search for Kingsley Martin, her long lost love. With all roads leading to Hell, Mimi learns that not all love stories have happy endings. But she'll have to put her own feelings aside if she's going to save her crumbling Coven.

Schuyler Van Alen and her love Jack Force go their separate ways after their trip to Florence, Italy, with Schuyler going to Egypt to fulfill the Van Alen legacy, while Jack returns to Manhattan to face his twin sister, Mimi, but things get even more complicated when Mimi jets off to Egypt while the Coven threatens to fall apart around her.… (more)

199 wanted4 pay1 pay

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,765,316 books! | Top bar: Always visible