Twisted (Harlequin Teen) by Gena Showalter

Twisted (Harlequin Teen) (edition 2011)

by Gena Showalter

Member:AllisonKraft
Title:Twisted (Harlequin Teen)
Authors:Gena Showalter
Info:Harlequin (2011), Hardcover, 304 pages

Twisted (Harlequin Teen) by Gena Showalter

I can't wait for the next book ( )
  elizabeth1929 | Oct 6, 2015 |
when's the next one coming out :D ( )
  bubblyair | Nov 28, 2013 |
By this point in the Intertwined series, you either love it or you hate it. Put this reviewer in the former camp, but I am well aware that it's not for everybody. In reviewing the previous two books, I noted the randomness of the plot, the way it picks up and drops plotlines at random, and the occasional out-of-character moments. I also noted that, on the whole, the books rise above that by being unique, unpredictable, and plain old fun. Book three more or less stays the course in that respect, serving up a fun little read, albeit not exactly thought-provoking.

Read the full review at Lupines and Lunatics
  LupLun | Oct 12, 2011 |
An amazing book, that stands out simply because it does what only really good books do, it has so many twists and turns you never know what's coming next, and the ending hits you on the head and question everything you just read. Gena Showalter does an amazing job of continuing this story, and even though she leaves us with the biggest cliff hanger yet, it makes you love the book that much more because of how she managed to do it.
All of our favorite characters are back, doing things that are completely out of character for them. Aden has changed, our favorite vampire princes is having issues, Riley and Mary Anne have their own issues to work out, and even daemon Tucker plays a staring role, and we really get to see sides of him that we never thought we would.
Overall, an amazing read, but definitely part of the series, and should be read in order, but when you finish it don't just toss it, think about it. ( )
  Sandeen | Sep 1, 2011 |

After being saved from death by his vampire girlfriend Victoria, Aden finds himself becoming more like a vampire as his girlfriend becomes more human.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,497,844 books! | Top bar: Always visible