Twisted (Harlequin Teen) by Gena Showalter

Twisted (Harlequin Teen) (edition 2011)

by Gena Showalter

Member:AllisonKraft
Title:Twisted (Harlequin Teen)
Authors:Gena Showalter
Info:Harlequin (2011), Hardcover, 304 pages

Twisted by Gena Showalter

Aden is becoming stronger with vamp like powers while his girlfriend is getting weaker, his friends face obstacles of their own all the while trying to keep everyone alive and trying to free the souls
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
THERE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER BOOK IN THIS SERIES. I don't care if there's not one announced or whatever, or that she's currently working on new series, BECAUSE THIS ONE IS NOT OVER.
it's just not. there were far too many loose ends left untied at the end of the book. and, the ENDING! that can't be the ending, I'm sorry, it just can't.
so. there will be another book in this series. and that is final.

so, beginning of this book, some graphic and bloody scenes with Aden and Victoria. And then, VIctoria and fangirls everywhere burst out in tears, becuase we all love Aden for his Aden-ness and he lost that a little bit.
He got it back, fortunately. If he hadn't, I would've screamed.
Drama between Mary Ann and Riley, of course. We meet Victoria's brother. stuff with Tucker and Vlad.
back to Untied ends: Riley, Vlad, are both examples.
yeah. I'm not reviewing this book right, because I'm mad because I thought this would be a 3-book series, and now I'm waiting for a fourth one.
I don't enjoy waiting.
sorry. I'm gonna stop typing now.

**update September 3, 2012**
It's cool, guys. I just found out that yes, there WILL be a fourth book, coming out in June 2013. It needs a title and a cover yet, but it's existence is good enough for me. ( )
  Monica_P | Nov 22, 2018 |
I can't wait for the next book ( )
  elizabeth1929 | Oct 6, 2015 |
when's the next one coming out :D ( )
  bubblyair | Nov 28, 2013 |
By this point in the Intertwined series, you either love it or you hate it. Put this reviewer in the former camp, but I am well aware that it's not for everybody. In reviewing the previous two books, I noted the randomness of the plot, the way it picks up and drops plotlines at random, and the occasional out-of-character moments. I also noted that, on the whole, the books rise above that by being unique, unpredictable, and plain old fun. Book three more or less stays the course in that respect, serving up a fun little read, albeit not exactly thought-provoking.

Read the full review at Lupines and Lunatics
  LupLun | Oct 12, 2011 |

After being saved from death by his vampire girlfriend Victoria, Aden finds himself becoming more like a vampire as his girlfriend becomes more human.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,066,070 books! | Top bar: Always visible