Please Don't Shoot My Dog by Jackie Cooper

Please Don't Shoot My Dog

by Jackie Cooper

471383,472 (4)1

Please Don't Shoot My Dog in Jackie Cooper's own words as told to Dick Kleiner is a great insight into Hollywood through the eyes of a childhood star. A star that made the transition from child actor to adulthood with continued successes in movies, on stage, and on Television as an adult.

Mr. Cooper makes the story of his life interesting by salting the book with insight into the true lives of many of the actors he shared the movie screen with. As a child star his mom kept him grounded as to what was real and what was imagination. The one thing he did not get a grasp on was managing his career and money.

As many celebrities have experienced, someone else managed his accounts, investments, and appearances. The adult Jackie Cooper learned the hard way, but he always recovered by exploiting his own talents to provide for himself and his family.

Find out for yourself if Mr. Cooper ever met his birth father and take a trip down memory lane. Jackie Cooper has starred in many movies and produced some great Television. The book is a quick and easy read.

With Mr. Cooper's passing this year, I wonder who will record his last thirty years. ( )
  stanrobinson | Jun 19, 2011 |
It was 1951.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,596,480 books! | Top bar: Always visible