Green Witchcraft: Folk Magic, Fairy Lore &…

Green Witchcraft: Folk Magic, Fairy Lore & Herb Craft (Green Witchcraft… (edition 2002)

by Ann Moura (Author)

Member:LottsOLuvv
Title:Green Witchcraft: Folk Magic, Fairy Lore & Herb Craft (Green Witchcraft Series)
Authors:Ann Moura (Author)
Info:Llewellyn Publications (2012), Edition: 1st, 288 pages
Collections:Your library, To read

Green Witchcraft: Folk Magic, Fairy Lore & Herb Craft by Aoumiel

A step by step guide into the workings and daily applications of Green Witchcraft. A thorough explanation of the rituals, initiations, rites of passage and seasonal celebrations for the independent, lone practitioners who walk the path of nature's love and light.

This book is in excellent condition; however, a small number of pictures in the book have been neatly coloured.
  KatieStanley | Dec 6, 2018 |
Nice condensed book I use for reference, could do without all the personal info about the author though ( )
  LGandT | Feb 7, 2018 |
I got a little further through this book than I did Ann Moura's other book but it was another book that was a little dry. I was a little let down by this book because it says it covers "Folk Magic, Fairy Lore, and Herb Craft," and while it did cover some herb craft it focused more on the basics of Wicca than anything else. I'm also not a person who does a lot of ritual work and that was about all the last half of this book covered. I would not suggest this to a friend unless they were a beginner. ( )
  willowsilvhorse | Feb 25, 2010 |
One of my favorite series for it's emphasis on folkways and wildcrafting and general kitchen witchiness! ( )
  ursa_diana | Sep 19, 2008 |
Not much here that was new or useful. ( )
  hearthfirecircle | Jul 20, 2007 |

Aoumielprimary authorall editionscalculated
Mazzara, MariaCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Zins, RebeccaEditorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Zins, RebeccaDesignersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to the memory of Wanda Lee, who after a sudden illness passed into the realm of the Lord of Shadows on March 24, 1993. This lovely lady had the gift of divination with Tarot cards and gave me the push I needed to write about the Craft. She encouraged me to reach for my star and to do what I really wanted.

Take your rest in the loving care of the Lady and the Lord, dear sister, and blessed be.
It is my intention to discuss the Green elements of modern Witchcraft and neopagan practices as well as relate those elements to my own Craft practice and the bits and pieces of Iberian-Celtic tradition handed down to me from my mother and her mother.

Green Witches are deeply connected to the Earth and the cosmic balance of light and dark. They welcome the wisdom of the light and the shadow sides of nature, the self, and the Divine to grow more whole in magic and spirit.

In Green Witchcraft II, hereditary Witch Ann Moura reveals how to develop a balanced practice by incorporating the powerful, dark aspects of the Goddess and the God. Guided meditations, spells, and rituals enable you to invoke the energy of the dark powers and achieve your goals through magical workings.
―Use dark power herbs and hear the goddess speak prophecy
―Create a connection to with the four Elementals with your own elemental bottle
―Open the doors to past-life memories with the black mirror meditation
―Learn a spell to pass easily among the three worlds
―Gather and release the chaos energy of darkness to regenerate the Earth
―Work with the dark aspects of familiars, the Celtic Ogham, and the Tarot
Honor the dark no less than the light … release your fear of the shadows and embrace the other half of yourself with the balancing practices in Green Witchcraft II.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,803,583 books! | Top bar: Always visible