The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima

The Gray Wolf Throne (edition 2012)

by Cinda Williams Chima

Title:The Gray Wolf Throne
Authors:Cinda Williams Chima
Tags:teen fiction, fantasy, wizards, high fantasy, magic, healing, romance, royalty

The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima

Finally finished it......what to say.....it's awesome......
Well I hope Cuffs becomes the king.....not sure he should marry wit riasa....I am rooting for the wizard twin ( )
  razzzat | Oct 3, 2016 |
Williams has continued in her amazing world and the forces pro and con bringing the new queen to her throne. ( )
  Lylee | Apr 3, 2016 |
This is the third book in the series and it is so far the best. Each book I read gets better and better, I am already eagerly anticipating the next book in this series. I will say though that the first few chapters I had to push myself to get through but then it got enthralling and I couldn't let it go.
I love how Ms. Chima allows her characters to be teenagers, even if the weight of the world is on them. They are all hormones and attitude and even these ones are aflutter with both. I love the sensuality she instills in her work and her characters as well. I am a grown women and I want Han all to myself.
We see the downfall of a couple of key characters and we also get to see some chess pieces move on the board.I enjoyed learning some interesting facts about some of my old friends and growing to loathe the ones I hate even more than I already did. That is the key thing about these books, you will make friends and enemies and you need to keep them straight because it's your head that's going to explode later if you mess it up and fall in love with one of them. Ms. Chima draws these emotions out of the reader and then you are stuck her world. Be careful but definitely read this series! ( )
  rosetyper9 | Nov 12, 2015 |
I'm glad the secret of Rebecca has been laid to rest between Han and Raisa. This is the first book in the series that i read instead of listening to on audio and I didn't get annoyed with Raisa hardly at all - proof that some narrators can make characters more annoying than they actually are. Han's agenda here is pretty hidden, which is frustrating but exciting. The ending puts a twist on things and I'm not sure I can say one way of the other what is going to happen. Intriguing. I am looking forward to the next and last book in the series. ( )
  Kassilem | Oct 8, 2015 |
4 ½ Stars ( )
  BookaholicCat | Mar 4, 2015 |
For my maternal grandmother, Dorothy Downey Bryan, a gifted musician and indifferent housekeeper who had the second sight. Grandma had a lap that would accommodate several small children, but she always kept a shotgun in the closet. And in memory of Ralph M. Vicinanza, who left us too soon.
Raisa ana'Marianna huddled in her usual dark corner at the Purple Heron, picking at her meat pie.

Thief-turned-wizard Han Alister joins forces with Raisa ana'Marianna, heir to the Queendom of the Fells, to defend her right to the Gray Wolf Throne.

Cinda Williams Chima is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

108 wanted3 pay2 pay

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,700,956 books! | Top bar: Always visible