Awake at Dawn by Christie Craig

Awake at Dawn

by Christie Craig

Great sequel to Born at Midnight. I like where the plot is going and how different characters are being drawn out. The story is fast-paced with a satisfying conclusion while still making you want to read the next entry in the series. If you've read Born at Midnight, you definitely want to read Awake at Dawn. ( )
  Kelly_Mills | Dec 10, 2014 |
Series note: I'm not a big fan of how the books run into each other. Although it's a good tactic to keep the series going, the first book felt like the stop had been forced. It got easier as they went along - either I got used to it or the technique improved. ( )
  Journeymouse | Sep 12, 2014 |
  Journeymouse | Sep 12, 2014 |
  Journeymouse | Sep 11, 2014 |
"You have to stop it, Kylie. You have to. Or this will happen to someone you love."

Having settled in at Shadow Falls Camp, a training ground for vampires, werewolves, and other supernatural beings, sixteen-year-old Kylie Galen is eager to discover what her abilities might be, but an interfering ghost and a rogue vampire on a murdering rampage get in the way of her search.… (more)

86 wanted2 pay2 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,430,100 books! | Top bar: Always visible