Awake at Dawn by Christie Craig

Awake at Dawn

by Christie Craig

This is the continuing story of Kylie and her friends at camp. Kylie is learning that she has more powers than one. She is becoming the freak at camp. No one knows exactly what she is, and she feels like she will never find out exactly what she is. ( )
  wearylibrarian | Jun 12, 2015 |
it was good, better than the first actually
the character were well developed mostly kylie who was less judgmental
but the story is still dragging around the same thing "what am I?" and it's annoying at some parts of the story,I'm a little bit patient but i don't think i can take it anymore so i hope the next book would give me a straight answer... ( )
  Leila.Khouane | Dec 30, 2014 |
it was good, better than the first actually
the character were well developed mostly kylie who was less judgmental
  Leila.Khouane | Dec 30, 2014 |
Great sequel to Born at Midnight. I like where the plot is going and how different characters are being drawn out. The story is fast-paced with a satisfying conclusion while still making you want to read the next entry in the series. If you've read Born at Midnight, you definitely want to read Awake at Dawn. ( )
  Kelly_Mills | Dec 10, 2014 |
"You have to stop it, Kylie. You have to. Or this will happen to someone you love."

Having settled in at Shadow Falls Camp, a training ground for vampires, werewolves, and other supernatural beings, sixteen-year-old Kylie Galen is eager to discover what her abilities might be, but an interfering ghost and a rogue vampire on a murdering rampage get in the way of her search.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,037,838 books! | Top bar: Always visible