Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field (1987)

by Barbara Brennan

Other authors: Joseph A. Smith (Illustrator)

With the clarity of a physicist and the compassion of a gifted healer with fifteen years of professional experience observing 5,000 clients and students, Barbara Ann Brennan presents the first in-depth study of the human energy field for people who seek happiness, health and their full potential. Our physical bodies exist within a larger "body," a human energy field or aura, which is the vehicle through which we create our experience of reality, including health and illness. It is through this energy field that we have the power to heal ourselves. This energy body -- only recently verified by scientists, but long known to healers and mystics -- is the starting point of all illness. Here, our most powerful and profound human interactions take place, the precursor and healer of all physiological and emotional disturbances. Hands of Light is your guide to a new wholeness. It offers: * A new paradigm for the human, in health, relationship, and disease * An understanding of how the human energy field looks, functions, is disturbed, healed, and interacts with friends and lovers. * Training in the ability to see and interpret auras * Medically verified case studies of healing people from all walks of life with a variety of illnesses. * Guidelines for healing the self and others. * The author's personal and intriguing life adventure which gives us a model for growth, courage and possibilities for expanded consciousness… (more)

English (8)  Dutch (2)  Czech (1)  French (1)  Spanish (1)  All languages (13)
An interesting read on the human energy field, the seven major chakras, and the process of inner and outer healing. ( )
  C_Hawke | Jan 13, 2019 |
With the clarity of a physicist and the compassion of a gifted healer with 15 years of professional experience observing 5000 clients and students Barbara Ann presents the first "in depth" study of human energy fields for people who seek happiness health and their full potential. the healing guide is your guide to a new wholeness it offers:*a new paradigm for the human health, relationships, and disease*an understanding of how human energy fields looks, functions, is distribuated, healed, and interacts with friends and loves*training and the ability to see and interpet auras*medically verified case studies of healing people*guidelines for healing self and others
  CenterPointMN | Jun 13, 2018 |
With the clarity of a physician and the compassion of a gifted healer with 15 years of professional experience observing 5000 clients and students, Barbara Ann Brennan presents the first in-depth study of the human energy field for people who seek health, happiness and their full potential.
  CenterPointMN | Jun 13, 2018 |
This book explains in detail the use of energy in healing, the "Laying on of Hands".

It is detailed and teaches a person how to conduct the flow of universal life energy through them and use it in helping others.

I have referred many people to this book when they have shown and interest in the healing properties of natural energy. ( )
  Auntie-Nanuuq | Jan 18, 2016 |
um guia para a cura através do campo de energia humana Barbara Ann Brennan, Octavio Mendes Cajado. Quarta Parte OS INSTRUMENTOS PERCEPTIVOS DO CURADOR "Embora o Senhor te dê pão da adversidade e a água da aflição, ...
  melissa.gamador | Sep 5, 2014 |

Barbara Brennanprimary authorall editionscalculated
Smith, Joseph A.Illustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Bol, AnnaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Ons fysieke lichaam bestaat binnen een groter `lichaam', een menselijk energieveld of aura, het voertuig waarmee we onze ervaringen cre?ren -- ook gezondheid en ziekte. De kracht om onszelf te genezen ontvangen we eveneens via de aura. In dit energielichaam -- nog maar kort geleden wetenschappelijk aangetoond, maar al eeuwenlang bekend bij genezers en mystici -- ligt de oorsprong van elke ziekte. Hier vinden onze krachtigste en diepste confrontaties plaats, waardoor het zowel de bron als de genezer is van alle lichamelijke en emotionele stoornissen.
In Licht op de aura gaat Barbara Brennan, zelf healer met een ervaring van vijftien jaar, in op alle aspecten van de aura en de mogelijkheden om anderen en zichzelf te genezen door middel van healing. Het boek bevat onder meer:
- inzicht in hoe het menselijk energieveld eruitziet, functioneert, ziek wordt en weer kan genezen, alsmede inzicht in de psychologische wisselwerking bij intieme relaties;
- training van het vermogen om aura's te zien en te interpreteren;
- beschrijvingen van door de medische wetenschap geaccepteerde genezingen van een groot aantal ziekten bij een gevarieerde groep mensen;
- aanwijzingen om jezelf en anderen te genezen.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,693,329 books! | Top bar: Always visible