Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through…

Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field (1987)

by Barbara Brennan

Other authors: Joseph A. Smith (Illustrator)

Recently added byMutantAtoms, contriver, private library, vijayakumar.belur, Lalzina, DBogue

English (4)  Dutch (1)  Czech (1)  All languages (6)
um guia para a cura através do campo de energia humana Barbara Ann Brennan, Octavio Mendes Cajado. Quarta Parte OS INSTRUMENTOS PERCEPTIVOS DO CURADOR "Embora o Senhor te dê pão da adversidade e a água da aflição, ...
  melissa.gamador | Sep 5, 2014 |
'HANDS OF LIGHT' by Barbara Brennan

I discovered this book purely by chance, I was at the book shop looking for something else and it was almost as if it was presented to me. It was in the entirely wrong section and sticking out from the shelf and I feel placed there quite deliberately and knowing the way spirit work, I would say yes it was. I have always been able to see auras, though I can switch this ability on and off at will and it was always difficult for me to explain what I could see, but here was a book where the author documented what I could see too. It explains clearly about healing and explains the "Human Energy Field" i.e. The Aura and its several layers. It explains healing first begins with the spirit and not on the physical plane a misconception by many would be healers and those seeking healing. It is a must for anyone to understand the concept of "Healing" MPB ( )
  Astridestella | Mar 3, 2011 |
There is no better book on healing. Barbara Ann Brennan is the best. This book explains how energy healing works and why you can do it. I have read this book many times. Each time I read, I learn something more. I have been a Reiki master for years now, and the more I practice, the more I understand, and the more I realize that Brennan has it exactly right.

Recommended for not only energy healers, Light workers but those who work as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and other medical services. The therapists that I work with have raved about this book and how it has helped them in their work. ( )
2 vote mckait | Feb 20, 2008 |
wonderful book, very technical.
  turbojenn | Nov 11, 2005 |

Barbara Brennanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Smith, Joseph A.Illustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Bol, AnnaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Ons fysieke lichaam bestaat binnen een groter `lichaam', een menselijk energieveld of aura, het voertuig waarmee we onze ervaringen cre?ren -- ook gezondheid en ziekte. De kracht om onszelf te genezen ontvangen we eveneens via de aura. In dit energielichaam -- nog maar kort geleden wetenschappelijk aangetoond, maar al eeuwenlang bekend bij genezers en mystici -- ligt de oorsprong van elke ziekte. Hier vinden onze krachtigste en diepste confrontaties plaats, waardoor het zowel de bron als de genezer is van alle lichamelijke en emotionele stoornissen.
In Licht op de aura gaat Barbara Brennan, zelf healer met een ervaring van vijftien jaar, in op alle aspecten van de aura en de mogelijkheden om anderen en zichzelf te genezen door middel van healing. Het boek bevat onder meer:
- inzicht in hoe het menselijk energieveld eruitziet, functioneert, ziek wordt en weer kan genezen, alsmede inzicht in de psychologische wisselwerking bij intieme relaties;
- training van het vermogen om aura's te zien en te interpreteren;
- beschrijvingen van door de medische wetenschap geaccepteerde genezingen van een groot aantal ziekten bij een gevarieerde groep mensen;
- aanwijzingen om jezelf en anderen te genezen.

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0553345397, Paperback)

Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field, by Barbara Ann Brennan, is a scientist's look at the field of bioenergetic healing, offering specific techniques towards expanding perceptual tools of healing, seeing auras, understanding psychodynamics and the human energy field, and spiritual healing. Trained as a physicist and psychotherapist, Brennan has spent the last 15 years studying the human energy field and working as a healer. Hands of Light goes beyond conventional, objective knowledge while retaining scientific clarity. It details a study of the human energy field and how it is intimately connected to a person's health and well being and contains essential information for anyone involved in healing and conscious health care, including people seeking to heal themselves. Science and spirituality may currently be at odds, but fortunately there will always be scientists who are spiritual seekers, and it is in the mingling of the two worlds where wisdom is born. --Jodie Buller

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:44:15 -0400)

In this book the author presents an in depth study of the human energy field for people who seek happiness, health and their full potential. Our physical bodies exist within a larger "body," a human energy field or aura, which is the vehicle through which we create our experience of reality, including health and illness. It is through this energy field that we have the power to heal ourselves. This energy body, only recently verified by scientists but long known to healers and mystics, is the starting point of all illness. Here, our most powerful and profound human interactions take place, the precursor and healer of all physiological and emotional disturbances. This book is a guide to a new wholeness. It offers: A new paradigm for the human, in health, relationship, and disease ; An understanding of how the human energy field looks, functions, is disturbed, healed, and interacts with friends and lovers ; Training in the ability to see and interpret auras ; Medically verified case studies of healing people from all walks of life with a variety of illnesses ; Guidelines for healing the self and others ; The author's personal life adventure which gives us a model for growth, courage and possibilities for expanded consciousness.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,441,634 books! | Top bar: Always visible