Morgan's Surprise (Powertools, #2) by Jayne…

Morgan's Surprise (Powertools, #2) (edition 2011)

by Jayne Rylon

Member:aframel
Title:Morgan's Surprise (Powertools, #2)
Authors:Jayne Rylon
Info:Samhain Publishing (2011), ebook, 63 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:multiple-partners

Morgan's Surprise (Powertools, #2) by Jayne Rylon

Another steamy read!! This this time we are treated to outdoor action, one on one, some boy on boy play and a sexy menage a quatre that highlights some double action that scared my girlie parts! Oh, lordy, lordy...time for a cold shower!

This time we had a little more background story with out hot and heavy action. Morgan has a few issues to work out. And I guess you can forget your hangups if you spend all your time having sex!! Loads of action in this whole book! Sigh, this is definitely one to get a girls engine running. heck you might just overheat if you are reading alone!

This book leaves you panting for more! I can not wait to see what happens to the remaining three gents in the crew! ( )
  grapeapril75 | Oct 18, 2014 |
If you are looking for smut, this is the series for you. Very little plot, tons of action. ( )
  Jyl22075 | Mar 31, 2013 |
Joe is totally HOT, and their 1st date was one of the sweetest first dates ever =)Once again Jayne writes M/M scenes that work for me. I loved Morgan's Surprise even more than Kate's Crew because it was longer and we got to see more of the relationship forming between Morgan and Joe. ( )
  guiltypleasures | Jan 23, 2012 |
  guiltypleasures | Jan 22, 2012 |

Is contained in

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 132,554,200 books! | Top bar: Always visible