Beautiful Chaos (Beautiful Creatures) by…

Beautiful Chaos (Beautiful Creatures) (edition 2012)

by Kami Garcia (Author)

Member:AlisBooks4u
Title:Beautiful Chaos (Beautiful Creatures)
Authors:Kami Garcia (Author)
Info:Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (2012), Edition: Reprint, 528 pages

Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia

The struggle continues, learn more about Sarafine, felt like a lot of religion. Lena and Ethan were more solid and Ridley and Linc struggled
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
I really enjoyed reading this book. I liked the parts that Amma was in. She has a different type of magic than the Casters, and it is good to see that side explored too. Ridley wasn't in the story as much this time. She disappears half way through the book. I would still like to see her get together with Link. Abraham and Sarafine are still causing trouble. I am getting a little tired of them. It is time for some new bad guys.

My biggest complaint is the pacing in the middle part of the story. It felt too slow, and nothing much happened. But the last part of the book was great. Very exciting. I couldn't wait to see what would happen next. The ending was a shock for me. I am looking forward to starting the book 4, so I can see what will happen next. ( )
  readingover50 | Jun 11, 2019 |
Lo resumo en una frase: NECESITO LEER MÁS. ( )
  dieciseislunas | Jun 2, 2019 |
I think this book is ma favorite in the series so far. So much action and wonderful character development. ( )
  Sept | May 21, 2019 |
What can I say? I've loved every single book of this series. I waited patiently for a whole year for this book to be released and now that I have it I had to force myself to slowly devour it because it might be another one long year for the next one. The story line took a whole new twist and in this time around, the story was centered on Ethan rather than Lena. It was enjoyable reading and seeing the development of John, Link, and Liv's characters into the plot line. Lastly as for the ending, that stunned me. I was not anticipating that and of course it ended on a cliffhanger. I am already anxious to read the last and final book and at the same time sad to see this series coming almost to it's end. ( )
  nu-bibliophile | Nov 3, 2018 |

Kami Garciaprimary authorall editionscalculated
Stohl, Margaretmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Collins, Kevin T.Narratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Tumult and peace, the darkness and the light -
Were all like workings of one mind, the features
Of the same face, blossoms upon one tree;
Characters of the great Apocalypse,
The types and symbols of Eternity,
Of first, and last, and midst, and without end.

- William Wordsworth, The Prelude: Book Sixth
For our mothers
Susan Racca, who raises baby squirrels and feeds them with an eyedropper,
&
Marilyn Ross Stohl, who could drive a tractor before she could drive a car.
They are true Gatlin Peaches.
In Gatlin, it's funny how the good things are all tied up with the bad.

Ethan Wate thought he was getting used to the strange, impossible events happening in Gatlin, his small Southern town. But now that Ethan and Lena have returned home, strange and impossible have taken on new meanings. Swarms of locusts, record-breaking heat, and devastating storms ravage Gatlin as Ethan and Lena struggle to understand the impact of Lena's Claiming. Even Lena's family of powerful Supernaturals is affected - and their abilities begin to dangerously misfire. As time passes, one question becomes clear: What - or who - will need to be sacrificed to save Gatlin?

For Ethan, the chaos is a frightening but welcome distraction. He's being haunted in his dreams again, but this time it isn't by Lena - and whatever is haunting him is following him out of his dreams and into his everyday life. Even worse, Ethan is gradually losing pieces of himself - forgetting names, phone numbers, even memories. He doesn't know why, and most days he's too afraid to ask.

Sometimes there isn't just one answer or one choice. Sometimes there's no going back. And this time there won't be a happy ending.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:52 -0400)

Swarms of locusts, record-breaking heat, and devastating storms ravage Gatlin as Ethan and Lena struggle to understand and control the impact of Lena's claiming, which is even causing her family members' abilities to dangerously misfire.

Kami Garcia is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,296,080 books! | Top bar: Always visible