Check out the Valentine’s Day Heart Hunt!

If I Should Die (Lucy Kincaid) by Allison…

If I Should Die (Lucy Kincaid) (edition 2011)

by Allison Brennan (Author)

Member:dustydigger
Title:If I Should Die (Lucy Kincaid)
Authors:Allison Brennan (Author)
Info:Ballantine Books (2011), Edition: 1st, 393 pages
Rating:***
Tags:romantic suspense, allison brennan

If I Should Die by Allison Brennan

Started this the instant I finished the second book in the Lucy Kincaid-series, this being the third.
Way too much self-doubt from Lucy regarding her commitment and love to Sean. And with it too many romance scenes or inner monologue by her.
So in the End 4 stars is a bit much, more like 3.5 stars.
The main storyline is good, with lots of action, but no real good twists, some little ones I did not care about and some others where signaled long before they occurred.
I would have finished it faster, but the iPhone 6 was delivered in the middle of it and I had to backup my old iPhone, transfer it to the new and work on the old one to give it to my mother.
Still a solid book, I recommend it. The attached novella was better, as a prequel to the series Lucy had not yet met Sean and there was less romance, but still self-doubt and inner monologue, but not too much. Alone I would give 5 stars to the novella, but think as a fast, short read, it is good I did not pay for it extra, the last novellas (Karin Slaughter, Kathy Reichs) where rather expensive. Novellas should cost 1.30 Us$ or less (1 Eur or less), or better be free. ( )
  Ingo.Lembcke | Oct 27, 2015 |
While helping their friends stop malicious vandals targeting their new resort, aspiring FBI agent Lucy Kincaid and her P.I. boyfriend, Sean Rogan, stumble upon a dead body, which then disappears, leading them into the middle of a violent conspiracy.

Romantic suspense is one of my favorite genres and I enjoy reading Brennan's stories about the Rogan and Kincaid families. They sre suspenseful, romantic and fast-paced. What's not to like? ( )
  lrobe190 | Jan 21, 2013 |

Brennan, Allisonprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Lee, Ann MarieReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Who's the outlaw, quick on the draw
Cast the first stone if you don't have a flaw
Who fills the jails, who lives above the law
White collar, black market, who's rich, who's poor

--"Big Branch," Gangstagrass feat. Tomasia
PROLOGUE

Three months ago
Guilt led him down the dark, cold passage many times that winter.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 132,479,505 books! | Top bar: Always visible